[WWC]Original Topic - Main Discussion Topic for WWC competitions

Users who are viewing this thread

Golradir said:
Arch3r and rasd0rp kept losing connection. Arch3r had a mvp moment, where he crashed and managed to spawn again in the same round. He had 2 horses, man!

waiting for intentional disconnect of a full team to get str0nk weapons and extra hunters for the team...

Welcome to Teutonic Knights who are the first to join WWC4.

We still need 3 more teams to sign up if WWC4 is to be hosted this weekend.

Edit:
-First post updated
-Archive updated
-Added Special Category maps.
They are:
  • Farm - Open/Mixed map - Map made by Romans
  • New Port Assault - Closed map
  • Lake Fort - Open/Mixed map
  • The Abbey - Open/Mixed map
  • Dreicksdorf - Closed map - need permission
  • Shariz Village - Closed map - need permission

Edit:
New rule added:

• Special Category maps.This category includes potential competitive maps that could be used in next big tournaments(like WNL 3,UNAC 2...).I think custom maps really should be tested in competitive(but also not so serious) scrims before used in bigger tournaments so WWC is perfect testing ground.
    Rule is that you can play either 1 Open/Mixed map then 1 Closed map.Or you can pick Special Category map and combine it with either Open/Mixed or Closed.Special Category has both closed and open/mixed types of maps

NeToMaN said:
Erminas said:
  • New Port Assault - Closed map

Sota`s one?
This one:

Map Name:New Port Assault
Type of Map:Closed
Introduction to the map:This is my try to improve Port Assault map.
I have added new alley just behind top spawn(defensive spawn) that leads to the alley that's close to the bottom(ships) spawn.There is new house that can be accessed there from both spawns directions.
I made new area where Stairs and Earth Wall used to be.I think it's easier for cavalry to maneuver now.
All MotF spawns are on the ground now.
I need to test map a bit myself first,so i will upload code and scene object tomorrow.
Terrain Code:
Map overview
128200044-4.jpg
New alley.House on the right can be entered.One master of the field is here.
128200111-4.jpg

128200111-4.jpg
Moved MotF outside of this house.
128200094-4.jpg
New area where Earth wall was.Last MotF is here
128200071-4.jpg

Here is the update on my version of Port Assault:
I have added another pier that now connects two piers we have in original version of the map.I think it gives more options for attackers to move(especially cavalry).
Few new screenshots.

Bottom spawn,new pier:
128203468-4.jpg

128203471-4.jpg
Screenshot of the new alley(just behind top spawn):
128203476-4.jpg
I have removed stables to make it easier for cavalry to move around.Added 2 wooden stands.
128203480-4.jpg

I cannot understand why I cannot play for Teutonic. I played for Nameless but I left the clan and joined Teutonic guys. And this tournament is last for 2 days for every week. That rule about players can play only for one team is pointless, if you ask me. I demand it to be changed. Or at least I wonder what people think about this.

Simo Häyhä said:
I demand it to be changed. Or at least I wonder what people think about this.
Ok,lets put it this way.
Teutonic Knights have players from their clan in roster.Ok,great.
So if i change that rule like you "demand" they could be facing Team D who just picked every great player from Teams A,B and C that won previous WWCs and added them to their roster.
Would that be fair to Teutonic Knights?

Second team has signed up.
They are called İstiklal.

Two more teams needed!
I will send some invites to other clans so hopefully we can host WWC4 this weekend.

It will also be tournament that will give chance to newer clans to play competitive scrims against more experienced WNL teams.

WWC4 might not be more attractive then previous three Cups but it will be good experience for İstiklal and Kaiserreich von Alkatar(who just joined us) to play against Teutonic Knights and one more serious clan(name pending).
So my idea to give chance to newer clans will be fulfilled in the last WWC of this Season I.

One more spot left and i am waiting for few replies.Hopefully WWC4 can get the clan i asked first,which in my opinion would be great addition to the long list of already strong teams that took place in previous 3 Cups.

Back
Top Bottom