[WWC]Original Topic - Main Discussion Topic for WWC competitions

Users who are viewing this thread

Guard_Istiniar.png

Saracens 7 - 9 Guard of Istiniar

2-2
BfFwMin.jpg
yi0265G.jpg
1OOcfxU.jpg

Last spawn was incredible, never seen anything like that. It was 3-0 for SRC, had a lot of good equipment, when suddenly two of us lost connection...

Well, anyways, good game guys.

Third Place match of WWC 3

PaDbanner_zps385a5e98.png
  Versus 
hFq7F2W.png

SRC lost very close match against IG in Semi Final yesterday.So can they recover from intense match and win themselves a bronze?Or PaD will do what they failed to do in semi final and will bring the best players because that is their only chance to make this match interesting.

Match day:Sunday 13/10/2013 at:
17:30 BST
18:30 CET
12:30 EST

[size=20pt]Final match of WWC 3

23u4f84.jpg
  Versus   
igbannner.jpg

Great Final is ahead of us.No doubt CoR had easier Semi,but will playing close match against SRC make IG more prepared for this Final?That remains to be seen.One thing is certain we have two great teams with lot of great players on both sides.This is a match to see!

Match day:Sunday 13/10/2013 at:

[size=14pt]Sign ups for WWC 4 are open!

Grats to SRC for winning bronze.

New poll is up.

PaD 6 - 10 SRC

First map was Nord Town with Rhodoks and Nords.
128970613-4.jpg
128970621-4.jpg

Second map was Field by the River with Swadia and Nords.
128970631-4.jpg
128970638-4.jpg

WWC 3 is over!

Yet another WWC ends and we have a new champion:Guard of Istiniar.Really close semi final between SRC and IG will certainly be the highlight of this Cup.
Every WWC has its own story and heroes.This time Gold is deservedly going to the IG.Also they have qualified for Season 1 Final WWC where with Inquisition and PaD they are awaiting last team.

It's really amazing to see how many great clans played in Weekend Cups so far and I really want to stress again how i am grateful that community has shown trust in Viglaf and me as hosts of this tournament :smile:

Ok without further delaying here are Medals&Congrats

Fourth Place goes to 

Paladins and Defenders

Nice try my fellow Paladins & Defenders.I think all of us will take this WWC to learn and improve even more.Third place scrim shows we can play well against great clans.Kinda sad we didn't have best lineup at either scrims but i suppose those problems come with smaller player base PaD has.​

Very proud for fighting hard and standing our ground against SRC even with mixed lineup.Lova ya :razz:

hFq7F2W.png
  Bronze Medal goes to 
hFq7F2W.png

Saracens

wwc3bronze_zps118427bf.png

Really close Semi-Final this time didn't go your way.You were also bit unlucky with connections in that scrim,but i hope you are satisfied with Bronze you won in this WWC.Maybe next time you can go even further.We will see if you sign up again.​

Congratulations!!!

23u4f84.jpg
  Silver Medal goes to 
23u4f84.jpg

Court of Reveran

wwc3silver_zps78185dac.png

It seems you guys had similar problem with players like PaD.Still you managed to get yourself a silver and that is not bad.Don't be too sad as i am sure you gave your best with what players you had.I am hoping to see you guys in WWC again :wink:

Congratulations!!!

igbannner.jpg
  Gold Medal goes to 
igbannner.jpg

Guard of Istiniar

wwc3gold_zps14d8aac8.png

And our champion of WWC 3 is Guard of Istiniar.Well deserved victory guys.You have beaten two great teams and you should be proud of that.I hope you will always remember this Cup with pleasure.And in my humble opinion you wrote another great chapter in rich and successful history of IG by winning WWC3.You have qualified for Season 1 Final WWC.

Congratulations!!!

WWC 3 MVP Award

Lets look at the poll.
Yep,we all agree.Sifon it is(was my vote too :razz:).Great display in Semi final and probably even better performance in Final.

So,congrats to Sifon The MVP of WWC 3!

Warband Weekend Cup 4
Sign ups for WWC 4 are open.It will be played next weekend(19th and 20th of October) if we can get enough teams.

To sign up just fill out this and send me as PM here on TW.

Code:
[color=maroon][b]Clan/Team name:
Captain and his contacts(TW&Steam):
Co-Captain and his contacts(TW&Steam):
Roster(can be added during the week):
Can you play this Weekend?(Saturday 19/10 and Sunday 20/10):
Did you read and agree to rules?
Please tell us if you have any suggestion for WWC:
[/b][/color]

Back
Top Bottom