[WWC] Battle Time

Users who are viewing this thread

WWC admin team presents:
WWC Battle Time

battletime_zps6433865c.png

WWC Battle Time will be event where players from various clans (or even without clans) can join scrims where we will play together, have fun and also test WWC Special Category Maps.

Every Monday at:
19:00 GMT
20:00 CET
2:00 pm EST

-We will gather on WWC server, pick two captains who will then pick teams. Then we will separate teams in TS channels and play at least 2 WWC maps.

Server and TS info:

Server name: WWC_Holland_1
Password: battletime
TS(join it if you can): azure.simrai.com:9991

Although joining TS is not a must I highly recommend it.
Event itself is supposed to be fun and not too serious but constant trolling, insulting, raging and/or just delaying of whole event will be punished by kicks, temporary and maybe even permanently bans from game server and Teamspeak.

You don't need to sign up for this event, just join TS or server on time and you will play.

Next Monday we will be testing:

Rhodok Town - Closed Map by Madoc
The Farm - Open Map by Romans

Erminas said:
Pictures:

First map we played was JonyD's Khergit Settlement.Swadia and Vaegirs were factions.Ended in a 4-4 draw.
129122077-4.jpg
129122069-4.jpg

Second map was my version of Port Assault.Nords and Vaegirs were factions.Ended 7-1 for Viglaf's team.
129122058-4.jpg
ag8t.jpg

Few words about maps:
I really liked how Khergit Settlement was played.Map is very cavalry friendly,but there are lot of places for rangers to hide and make crossfires.
Master of the Field locations seem very balanced and are not giving advantages to any spawn.Control over Village seems to be key over winning,but if a team only focus on holding it they can find themselves surrounded.
Map will be tested by Admins soon and if everyone agree it will be added to map pool.

New Port Assault gives more choices to the teams.All flags are on the ground and using 2 or even 3 cavalry on this version is quite possible.It seems that defensive spawn is no longer big advantage to team that starts there.And port spawn is definitely no longer limited to just two options.Since with the addition of another pier they can rush into middle of town easily.

Please post your opinions of maps if you want :wink:

Next Monday we will be testing:

The Farm by Romans
Dreicksdorf by Madoc

Erminas said:
Thanks everyone for coming.Was fun.Fun is also synonym for one word which describes Hibik's team players after tonight's loss :mrgreen:

Thanks to captains,Blead and Hibik,for leading.

Comments about maps:

Dreicksdorf by Madoc:
129150915-4.jpg

129150906-4.jpg

"Lot of invisible walls can be found on map"
-They are at basically every corner of the buildings.So you can't really shoot well.
Cavalry can play on this map,even 2 or 3 of them without problems.Reminds me of Verloren a bit and that's definitely a plus.
"Whoever get first to alley where stables are controls the map.Something similar should be made on the other side as well"
I agree with this.During whole map both teams went to that alley and it seems that all battles were fought there.
Map maker needs to fix those little details,especially invisible walls and i think it could become decent closed map.

Amere Village by Mitchell
129150902-4.jpg

129150892-4.jpg

"Map needs some glitches fixed.There are few invisible walls here as well"
"Tbh i didn't like that some scene props just didn't make sense on this map.Like palisades in middle of nowhere"

We need to test it more.

Anyhow,cya all next Monday when we will be testing:

Rhodok Town - Closed Map made by Madoc
The Farm - Open Map made by Romans

WWC admin team presents:
WWC Battle Time

battletime_zps6433865c.png

WWC Battle Time will be event where players from various clans (or even without clans) can join scrims where we will play together, have fun and also test WWC Special Category Maps.

Every Monday at:
19:00 GMT
20:00 CET
2:00 pm EST

-We will gather on WWC server, pick two captains who will then pick teams. Then we will separate teams in TS channels and play at least 2 WWC maps.

Server and TS info:

Server name: WWC_Holland_1
Password: battletime
TS(join it if you can): azure.simrai.com:9991

Although joining TS is not a must I highly recommend it.
Event itself is supposed to be fun and not too serious but constant trolling, insulting, raging and/or just delaying of whole event will be punished by kicks, temporary and maybe even permanently bans from game server and Teamspeak.

You don't need to sign up for this event, just join TS or server on time and you will play.

Today we will be testing:

Rhodok Town - Closed Map by Madoc
The Farm - Open Map by Romans

Going live in 20 minutes.

Due to lack of players we had to postpone event till next Monday at same time.

Thanks to HO_Christian and WoG_Sandor Clegano for joining as well as PRT players.

Cya next week maybe :wink:

Back
Top Bottom