LSP Modern 3D Art WW2 - Battle for Yugoslavia v1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Marko͘

Section Moderator
0WzVv.png

It's been a few years since the development of this mod had stopped, and now I found some time to release the assets we made ourselves. Unfortunately I cannot share the entire module, seeing as it used assets from other mods, turbosquid and whatnot. This pack includes only the assets made by the BfY developers and you may use them freely, for non-commercial purposes.

The version 1.0 of this pack contains 350 different meshes, materials, textures and collisions. Once I contact the remaining developers, I hope to release the source code, sound files, world map and more assets.

cRMYGZN.png

xktRC2d.png

MMj70hK.png

NorqaMW.png

60Bmbsn.png

uC5PHF3.png

DUE73GT.png

LpWE7bc.png

8HhtfiY.png

ssJQkf5.png

WY71ff4.png

tvG1VzM.png

gE1U1bN.png

j45ixmO.png

Download link

Credit these people if you use the assets:
BNS Marko
Nemeruis
GoldEagleMNE
Negast
Lucke189

v1.1. released - Comrade Crimson's voice acting
Download voice acting files
Credit goes to Comrade Crimson for these

Well yes, I got really nostalgic going through all the files again  :neutral:

I will update the OSP with over 50 voice acting pieces by Comrade Crimson tomorrow, as well as the world map of Balkans, which was the biggest single thing I ever worked on.

Additionally, all of the research for the mod and the entire Module System should be available before the end of the week.

Here is the voice acting:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zh5c2jc5zcb4921/BfY_VoiceActing.rar

Remember to credit Comrade Crimson for these excellent lines, also added it to OP.

Sounds can be previewed here:

Interesting stuff, but I think you're applying the wrong shaders to the uniforms? They could look a lot better. Can you post what shaders are you using for the uniform materials?

Back
Top Bottom