Users who are viewing this thread

Councilor Crassius Curio said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
hammering three players consecutively
:fruity:

305t2j.jpg

Dago Wolfrider said:
Adaham said:
True dat. Didn't think of that, I'm so self-absorbed, I thought it was a play of words on my name  :facepalm:  :iamamoron:

I am not that smart and bad. :Iamarealmoron:
Nah, you're just :actuallyaniceguy:

Gonna ask two other possible players if my mobile phone survives long enough. 3% charge. :iamamoron:
Do it. Now!  :shifty:  :iamamoron:

Adaham said:
Councilor Crassius Curio said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
hammering three players consecutively
:fruity:

305t2j.jpg

Dago Wolfrider said:
Adaham said:
True dat. Didn't think of that, I'm so self-absorbed, I thought it was a play of words on my name  :facepalm:  :iamamoron:

I am not that smart and bad. :Iamarealmoron:
Nah, you're just :actuallyaniceguy:

Gonna ask two other possible players if my mobile phone survives long enough. 3% charge. :iamamoron:
Do it. Now!  :shifty:  :iamamoron:

I did it.

Jock said:
I have no idea what any of the poll answers mean as I've never seen an episode of Star Trek.

pls no lynch  :ohdear:
Don't worry, until about a year ago, I didn't either (not consciously at least, running into Kirk while zapping doesn't count  :iamamoron: )

A year later, and I've seen every episode of TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, as well as half of the pilot of ENT (at that point I couldn't anymore), and the first season of STD, which finally killed my appetite. Oh, and the first two movies, as well as the middle two movies from the TNG era.

Don't ask me why I'm listing this to you. Maybe to show you, that it's never too late to waste large portions of your life in pointless fandom?  :iamamoron:

Snoopy is a mythical being who may or may not be related to one of our fellow member of the community. Why anyone would inflict this madhouse on a loved one is an entire different question, though.  :iamamoron:

Xardob said:
Maybe Big Mclarge-Huge would like to play?  :iamamoron:
He certainly would, but since he isn't as schizophrenic as Bodrax, he might struggle  :iamamoron:

It would also be fun to play with Snoopy again. You sure you can't convince her to join?  :iamamoron:
Snoopy's a cop now, meaning two things:

1) she's working regularly 24h shifts, with added extras on top, amounting to 70 hours of work a week. So you could say she's "busy"  :iamamoron:

2) She's a cop now, I mean, do you really want to play against a cop?  :ohdear:  :iamamoron:

Oh, and then there's 3):
Xardob said:
Why anyone would inflict this madhouse on a loved one is an entire different question, though.  :iamamoron:
I've learned from my mistakes  :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom