Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Original Series

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • A blend of the best characters in some sort of time-travel trap BS

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

So I guess BoPers are all Millenials?  :iamamoron:

I'm home now, unfortunately haven't heard back from anybody yet. I also wrote Hawk, still hoping I might hear from him. I'm gonna think about it while drinking beer and watching a movie, I'll let you know what happens...

Xardob said:
If you're forced to run a 9 player game, I can always step back and annoy you with multiple PMs during the game.  :iamamoron:
I was thinking about that, to keep you as a replacement and looming threat. We'll see, tonight I'm too tired and drunk anyway to set it up, but by tomorrow I'm gonna start, promise. Whether with 9 or 11 remains to be seen and depends on whether somebody answers my messages  :meh:

Dago Wolfrider said:
Roccoflipside said:
Moose! said:
BoP players and Werewolf players are natural enemies, don't even try.

Like the scots and English? Or scots and other scots? Damn you scots, you ruined Scotland.

Like pizza and ananas/pineapple.

:lol: I knew we were friends for a reason.

For real though, how the hell did English end up with pineapple when just about everyone else (related) has some form of ananas?

Roccoflipside said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Roccoflipside said:
Moose! said:
BoP players and Werewolf players are natural enemies, don't even try.

Like the scots and English? Or scots and other scots? Damn you scots, you ruined Scotland.

Like pizza and ananas/pineapple.

:lol: I knew we were friends for a reason.

For real though, how the hell did English end up with pineapple when just about everyone else (related) has some form of ananas?

Who knows? They are too lazy to invent a new word for pizza, yet they made up such a strange word for ananas.

Edit: Shatari won't join.

Quick update: Hawk and Seff aren't available, but Vieira is considering it. I'm waiting for final confirmation, and then hopefully tonight I can send out the roles and get the show on the road. Sorry for the delay, but maybe a few days without the thrill of the hunt make everybody more keen to get it started again  :iamamoron:

Vieira confirmed. So everybody stay put, nobody drop out anymore, and tonight I'mma send out roles and start the game.

No one answered the "preferred characters" question. I'm surprised no one came out and demanded to be Worf  :???:

Back
Top Bottom