WW Sign-up...hosted by the Ace of Fangs

Which Star Trek?

  • DS9

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Voyager

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Next Gen

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Original Series

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • A blend of the best characters in some sort of time-travel trap BS

    Votes: 6 60.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Currently viewing this thread:

Adaham

Baron
HI guys,

while we're waiting for the night to end, here's the sign-up for the next game. I'm not exactly in a rush to start, but whenever we got a group together, I'm fine.

Realistically I'm aiming for a rather basic- 7-9 player game, but if we get more people, the better. Narration will be something I'll pull out of my arse at a moment's notice, so don't expect intricate scenarios.

So yeah...sign up and

tenor.gif


Players (11):
Xardob  :iamamoron:
Lupo  :iamamoron:
Soot  :iamamoron:
Dog of Penis  :iamamoron:
Rocco  :iamamoron:
Eternal  :iamamoron:
Jock  :iamamoron:
Moosellenial  :iamamoron:
Biggus Dickus  :iamamoron:
Arch3r  :iamamoron:
Brutus  :iamamoron:
 

Xardob

Count
I'm not sure I'll play this one. Chances are I'll put in the same amount of effort I'm doing in the current one, if I play.
 

Adaham

Baron
Xardob said:
I'm not sure I'll play this one. Chances are I'll put in the same amount of effort I'm doing in the current one, if I play.
I'm afraid that's not acceptable.
 

Dago Wolfrider

Sergeant Knight
Roccoflipside said:
:party: :party: :party:
I'm in, if you'll have me!

Glad to have you on board! :party: :party:
Where is Dark_Hamlet? Gonna ask if he will join.

P.S. I am still working on the narration. I had two busy(It's 22:00 and I have just managed to start having dinner) days and I am really tired. Sorry for the delay.
 

Dark_Hamlet

Master Knight
Dago Wolfrider said:
Roccoflipside said:
:party: :party: :party:
I'm in, if you'll have me!

Glad to have you on board! :party: :party:
Where is Dark_Hamlet? Gonna ask if he will join.

P.S. I am still working on the narration. I had two busy(It's 22:00 and I have just managed to start having dinner) days and I am really tired. Sorry for the delay.

I'm not sure, I'm barely surviving the current game.
 

Roccoflipside

Master Knight
Dark_Hamlet said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Roccoflipside said:
:party: :party: :party:
I'm in, if you'll have me!

Glad to have you on board! :party: :party:
Where is Dark_Hamlet? Gonna ask if he will join.

P.S. I am still working on the narration. I had two busy(It's 22:00 and I have just managed to start having dinner) days and I am really tired. Sorry for the delay.

I'm not sure, I'm barely surviving the current game.

Haha, you're doing better than I did!
 

Adaham

Baron
Dark_Hamlet said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Roccoflipside said:
:party: :party: :party:
I'm in, if you'll have me!

Glad to have you on board! :party: :party:
Where is Dark_Hamlet? Gonna ask if he will join.

P.S. I am still working on the narration. I had two busy(It's 22:00 and I have just managed to start having dinner) days and I am really tired. Sorry for the delay.

I'm not sure, I'm barely surviving the current game.
Plus, I'm not gonna be in the next one, so no one to push you  :iamamoron:

Roccoflipside said:
:party: :party: :party:
I'm in, if you'll have me!
Of course, happily so!  :iamamoron:

Xardob said:
Adaham said:
Xardob said:
I'm not sure I'll play this one. Chances are I'll put in the same amount of effort I'm doing in the current one, if I play.
I'm afraid that's not acceptable.
Fine. it's not WW without me anyway.
:iamamoron: Simply  :iamamoron:

 

Catholic

Duke
WBWF&SNW
I'm in. No more road trips this time and my girlfriend broke up with me, so I have plenty of time to give.
 

Adaham

Baron
Marowit said:
I'm in. No more road trips this time and my girlfriend broke up with me, so I have plenty of time to give.
Sorry to hear about your gf, but glad you sign up. And glad I'm not playing, so that I don't end up on the receiving end of your inevitable wrath  :iamamoron:
 

Adaham

Baron
Dago Wolfrider said:
Adaham said:
Poll added. If you have other suggestions, post them here. Gotta be something I know, though  :iamamoron:

:iamamoron: Game of thrones. :iamamoron:

@Marowit Sorry to hear that.
Actually...I haven't seen GoT. I just know that everyone thinks that one girl is hot and she appears in plenty of bunga-bunga scenes. I'm saving that for a rainy day in my wedding  :iamamoron:

Moose! said:
Millenial incoming  :iamamoron:
 

Dago Wolfrider

Sergeant Knight
Adaham said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Adaham said:
Poll added. If you have other suggestions, post them here. Gotta be something I know, though  :iamamoron:

:iamamoron: Game of thrones. :iamamoron:

@Marowit Sorry to hear that.
Actually...I haven't seen GoT. I just know that everyone thinks that one girl is hot and she appears in plenty of bunga-bunga scenes. I'm saving that for a rainy day in my wedding  :iamamoron:

Moose! said:
Millenial incoming  :iamamoron:

I have never seen Star Treck, but I will vote for it. Sounds a good setting.
 
Top Bottom