Native Completed (WUS)Whales UnderSea NA Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

The_Troubadour said:
Lagstro said:
36c909b32db122d6885a5b2a0966a27a.png
Nothing wrong with spawning in a 6th and 7th player for the purpose of dropping gear  :shifty:
After a quick 2 second skim, I also see no rule saying that Whalefish has the right to deem that cheating either through a clause that involves vague situations like this.

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

MrWhaleFish said:
Wert said:
Maybe we should rescramble the teams?
Nope this tournament is ending as soon as possible. On that note the regular season is ending this week. Please only post if you have something constructive to add. Bracket will be added Monday since predur can’t get a match till tomorrow

rescramble the teams idiot...

The_Troubadour said:
Lagstro said:
Nothing wrong with spawning in a 6th and 7th player for the purpose of dropping gear  :shifty:
After a quick 2 second skim, I also see no rule saying that Whalefish has the right to deem that cheating either through a clause that involves vague situations like this.

It's pretty bad if "not all-knowing" includes an explicit statement within the same section, two lines above it no less  :lol:

One could almost assume that some of the things in the ruleset are just overlooked copypastas from the last tournament.

Look at it
2ea2cef70049f4cafd51c698553ffed8.png
How can you not laugh at this? 

I feel like it's pretty obvious that 'Every player who shows must be played 1 set if a team is not ready after 20 minutes' doesn't even make sense and is not the intended rule. It was obviously supposed to be two separate statements, Whale just forgot to press enter. Syntactically, the stated forfeit punishment is supposed to only relate to "If a team is not ready after 20 minutes," but if Whale wants to punish the other offence with a full forfeit as well, that's separate and his decision. I just find this whole situation hilarious, that's all.

Thunderbeu said:
MrWhaleFish said:
Wert said:
Maybe we should rescramble the teams?
Nope this tournament is ending as soon as possible. On that note the regular season is ending this week. Please only post if you have something constructive to add. Bracket will be added Monday since predur can’t get a match till tomorrow

rescramble the teams idiot...

lol, A new bracket will be made for playoffs

Lagstro said:
The_Troubadour said:
Lagstro said:

Syntactically,

stop using such big words lag

When you cost your team 24 rounds in one scrim by not even playing

MrWhaleFish said:
Ebdanian Admiral said:
When you cost your team 24 rounds in one scrim by not even playing
When you told your team last week and 2 days ago that was a rule
Nobody other than you seems to have known this was a rule...Furthermore, if you KNEW this was a rule in a non-scramble tournament because of your bad copypasta, why didn't you remove it.  This rule has no place in a regular clan tournament where players chose which teams to join and shouldn't have illusions about playtime in official matches

Back
Top Bottom