Native Completed (WUS)Whales UnderSea NA Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

XeleonPrime said:
Ebdanian Admiral said:
Gotta focus on grinding for those strat battles  :lol:

There's more competition there than in this tournie so  :smile:

The bows are peashooters and crossbows take longer to load than a trebuchet and both are less accurate than desaun kizer I wanna die.

Score:12-2
6C2A6ADE92B69F2390C7FF6199AF3E24D6F77409
47A979D96114D4734277BA2AE70E8EDC5F0381DC
22748FD64AC5DD43A26B3C9BE1D02F7D779A6C7A
F8B7A7CDD56CD7C2CCAB2460A9D8253DCF6B98FF

I'd like to point out that by rule, #rot may request a forfeit from OBG in their 12-2 win.

As noted in the rules:

Every player who shows must be played 1 set If a team is not ready after 20 minutes, The opposing team is allowed to demand a forfeit.

In the event the line is later altered, it can also be seen here:
cRJjtNz.png

May you all have a good day. Never let tyranny of the rules die.

Edit:
Just to clarify, the issue is that despite Whalefish being on OBG and being available to play in the match, he never played a single round.

Aura (Zaffa) said:
I'd like to point out that by rule, #rot may request a forfeit from OBG in their 12-2 win.

As noted in the rules:

Every player who shows must be played 1 set If a team is not ready after 20 minutes, The opposing team is allowed to demand a forfeit.

In the event the line is later altered, it can also be seen here:
cRJjtNz.png

May you all have a good day. Never let tyranny of the rules die.

Edit:
Just to clarify, the issue is that despite Whalefish being on OBG and being available to play in the match, he never played a single round.

Wert requested OBG forefit 12-0. Requested by Wert. Not confirmed

Nevino said:
Lmao, I told you to actually read and fix your rules Whale.
I did headass but it was after the scrim, its a good rule too. ALSO YOU MADE THEM

To clarify

All players must be invited to the scrim
All players must play 1 set or the other team can request a forfeit.
If a player comes in after the first set then rule doesn't apply.(If this rule is abused it shall lead to a forfeit)

The rules don't actually say that the team can request a forfeit for the players not being played, that part is connected to the not ready portion.  It makes much more sense that we would be forced to lose 1 set, because not playing 1 player does not effect the entire match, just 1 set where they might have played if  I had read the rules (I assumed the admin would know his own rules rip and I'm lazy) This should just be a 3 (6 depending on perspective) round swing rather than a 12-0

Back
Top Bottom