WTF?!?! Help me figure this one out.

Users who are viewing this thread

lord pettitt said:
and I will double post when ever  i want
Good.

Then you can join the ranks of the banned snarky idiot recruits who don't read/think they're above the forum rules.

I sent Mirathei a PM that probably solves this issue, (I'm 99% certain it fixes it) but he hasn't replied, so...

Ruthven said:
lord pettitt said:
Good.

Then you can join the ranks of the banned snarky idiot recruits who don't read/think they're above the forum rules.

I sent Mirathei a PM that probably solves this issue, (I'm 99% certain it fixes it) but he hasn't replied, so...
well can you send me that P.M. anyway name some idiots that you know that have been banned.

lord pettitt said:
Ruthven said:
lord pettitt said:
Good.

well can you send me that P.M. anyway name some idiots that you know that have been banned.
The list is too large to put to memory. b nizzle, a nizzle, avile0, azile1, (some of the most recent ones) The list goes on.

The Mercenary said:
Telapicus and LordMutaz pop to mind.
Them too.

And why do you want me to send you the PM about how to fix it?  :???:

The Mercenary said:
well how will this help me use spells? the 1.011 version is in chinese and I cant download it. (my cpu can barely handle the graphics for it to)

Ruthven said:
lord pettitt said:
Ruthven said:
lord pettitt said:
Good.

The list is too large to put to memory. b nizzle, a nizzle, avile0, azile1, (some of the most recent ones) The list goes on.

The Mercenary said:
Them too.

And why do you want me to send you the PM about how to fix it?  :???:
because I want to play the mod really bad

well looks like he dosent give a flying rats ass about this mod or he would of fixed this, and if he does its going to be for 1.011

You make no sense. At all.

a) quote fail
b) she was talking about banned idiots
c) "Modify" button

EDIT:
modifybutton.jpg

Back
Top Bottom