WTF ARE U DOING

Users who are viewing this thread

Zhuljin

Recruit
Patch 1.6.3 amazing
Please this is not funny anymore people are tired of waiting
let modders help, hire more people, make some decisions but just hurry the **** up

would be much appreciated

I disagree.

Please take all the time in the world to fulfil the game's wonderful potential. Don't rush things because some impatient people on the internet have a cry.

Let’s just hope this game is released completely by the year 2059
You're optimistic!

On a more serious note, at their current rate of progress (six months to complete ~25% of this list) I'd say another 12-18 months of work would be needed to turn Bannerlord into a finished game and good sequel. So, I'd say TW could accomplish that by late 2022-early 2023.

At least the recent two patches combined had some nice content. As long as every patch has significant new content and/or major fixes I don't mind if they need to push back release dates.

Last edited:
I disagree.

Please take all the time in the world to fulfil the game's wonderful potential. Don't rush things because some impatient people on the internet have a cry.
I agree with you about taking the required time to do the things well.
I also agree that the game has very high potential.

I agree with myself when I just made another battle (no mods, just 1.6.4) and that, unfortunately and obviously, the combat systems and AI has never been tested, else they wouldn't dare releasing such junk. In terms of quality,

I hope it is just a rough draft because for a game, which is supposed to entertain us, and about the fight part, it is nothing else than frustrating.

In Warband all was not perfect but I don't remember of such a level of frustration. :smile:

You're optimistic!

On a more serious note, at their current rate of progress (six months to complete ~25% of this list) I'd say another 12-18 months of work would be needed to turn Bannerlord into a finished game and good sequel. So, I'd say TW could accomplish that by late 2022-early 2023.

At least the recent two patches combined had some nice content. As long as every patch has significant new content and/or major fixes I don't mind if they need to push back release dates.
so basically 2059

You're optimistic!

Honestly, having some estimate of completion is at least comforting.

Back
Top Bottom