Not open for further replies.
Gibby Jr said:
WarhammerR said:
Gibby Jr said:
Fietta said:
Gibby Jr said:
i shall stream it with some hermanos

No you're not I'll be streaming from my PoV

if anyone wants to see how to be a mediocre infantry they can watch your perspective
))

if anyone wants to see how to be a pro infantry they can watch warhammer's perspective

if anyone wants to see a pumpkin man dance to eminem for 10 hours watch

Habrak said:
Gibby Jr said:
WarhammerR said:
Gibby Jr said:
Fietta said:
Gibby Jr said:
i shall stream it with some hermanos

No you're not I'll be streaming from my PoV

if anyone wants to see how to be a mediocre infantry they can watch your perspective
))

if anyone wants to see how to be a pro infantry they can watch warhammer's perspective

if anyone wants to see a pumpkin man dance to eminem for 10 hours watch

thank you

hey fietta
W5ApXpC.png

Unfortunately GR didn't have enough members to play out at default time, since no other date could be arranged after further efforts that wasn't conflicting with one of the teams GR has granted the default win to FT.

Dissapointed that it had to be this way, but props the members that did show up for GR for at least trying to make it work.

SirAlecks said:
Unfortunately GR didn't have enough members to play out at default time, since no other date could be arranged after further efforts that wasn't conflicting with one of the teams GR has granted the default win to FT.

Dissapointed that it had to be this way, but props the members that did show up for GR for at least trying to make it work.

That is a shame. It certainly seems amazing that there isn't one day that both teams can raise eight players.

Aeronwen said:
SirAlecks said:

That is a shame. It certainly seems amazing that there isn't one day that both teams can raise eight players.
Happens when extensions are impossible due to other tourneys

As the administration team considered it viable and allowed it, and GR asured that they can play during these times, the semifinals between FT and GR will be played either Monday or Wednesday(3rd or 5th of September)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom