Best answers
Gibby Jr said:
WarhammerR said:
Gibby Jr said:
Fietta said:
Gibby Jr said:
i shall stream it with some hermanos
No you're not I'll be streaming from my PoV
if anyone wants to see how to be a mediocre infantry they can watch your perspective
))
if anyone wants to see how to be a pro infantry they can watch warhammer's perspective
if anyone wants to see a pumpkin man dance to eminem for 10 hours watch

Gibby Jr

Marquis
Best answers
Habrak said:
Gibby Jr said:
WarhammerR said:
Gibby Jr said:
Fietta said:
Gibby Jr said:
i shall stream it with some hermanos
No you're not I'll be streaming from my PoV
if anyone wants to see how to be a mediocre infantry they can watch your perspective
))
if anyone wants to see how to be a pro infantry they can watch warhammer's perspective
if anyone wants to see a pumpkin man dance to eminem for 10 hours watch

thank you

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
Fietta said:
If no ones streaming I could stream from my PoV
Would you please do that anyway even though Greed is streaming too?

btw matches tend to get streamed more when teams post the match time and date early enough for streamers to prep

SirAlecks

Knight at Arms
WBNWM&B
Best answers
Unfortunately GR didn't have enough members to play out at default time, since no other date could be arranged after further efforts that wasn't conflicting with one of the teams GR has granted the default win to FT.

Dissapointed that it had to be this way, but props the members that did show up for GR for at least trying to make it work.

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
SirAlecks said:
Unfortunately GR didn't have enough members to play out at default time, since no other date could be arranged after further efforts that wasn't conflicting with one of the teams GR has granted the default win to FT.

Dissapointed that it had to be this way, but props the members that did show up for GR for at least trying to make it work.
That is a shame. It certainly seems amazing that there isn't one day that both teams can raise eight players.

Razer

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
Aeronwen said:
SirAlecks said:

That is a shame. It certainly seems amazing that there isn't one day that both teams can raise eight players.
Happens when extensions are impossible due to other tourneys

Charlini

Master Knight
Best answers
As the administration team considered it viable and allowed it, and GR asured that they can play during these times, the semifinals between FT and GR will be played either Monday or Wednesday(3rd or 5th of September)

Status
Not open for further replies.