[WSC2] Groupstage: Week 5 - Deadline 5th of August

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashh said:
Apfel said:
It would help if the players that spectated ash recorded his plays, helps alot to give evidence.
They don't have record,but ı am banned the wbmm so ı can't take exp ı have only 600 hours ı need the exp
You're that retarded that you cannot even hide your cheats, 1 week ago on Sandi you were locking on players thru the stairs and walls, example you were on the platform there was a cav middle that was coming from behind you tracked him thru the wall and as soon as he came you just instantly headshoted him, most likely you stop using your software because ppl became aware, and imo you should stay banned, if ppl didnt noticed you wouldve kept cheating

Ashh said:
Apollo~ said:
We didn't say you cheated in this match, we said you cheated in MM.

In this match you can clearly see you don't really know whats going on you are out of position half the time. You are shooting when there is 2 cav charging at you which caused you to die a few times.

You can't really melee, your awareness is lacking. I don't even want to go into detail coz it will look like me being a **** so much. But I just want to make it clear.

In this match you recorded, no matter how many excuses you make you do not shoot anywhere near to the level you did previously shoot on WBMM.
Apollo i never hate you it isn't about presonality it s about game i didn t focus that game i didn't know it s a wsc match i can record all wbmm matches and all tournament matches when you guys watch the videos and i didnt play good you can ban me as you want my aim is i dont use cheating

No, it is not about personality I don't even know you. You said you didn't focus? You seemed pretty focused enough to record the match. If you didn't know it was a wsc match why did you then send the recording to hursty and get him to post it? How can you record wbmm matches when you are banned for cheating? And NO I do not want your aim thanks bro haha.

Apollo~ said:
Ashh said:
Apollo~ said:
We didn't say you cheated in this match, we said you cheated in MM.

In this match you can clearly see you don't really know whats going on you are out of position half the time. You are shooting when there is 2 cav charging at you which caused you to die a few times.

You can't really melee, your awareness is lacking. I don't even want to go into detail coz it will look like me being a **** so much. But I just want to make it clear.

In this match you recorded, no matter how many excuses you make you do not shoot anywhere near to the level you did previously shoot on WBMM.
Apollo i never hate you it isn't about presonality it s about game i didn t focus that game i didn't know it s a wsc match i can record all wbmm matches and all tournament matches when you guys watch the videos and i didnt play good you can ban me as you want my aim is i dont use cheating

No, it is not about personality I don't even know you. You said you didn't focus? You seemed pretty focused enough to record the match. If you didn't know it was a wsc match why did you then send the recording to hursty and get him to post it? How can you record wbmm matches when you are banned for cheating? And NO I do not want your aim thanks bro haha.
Because my clanleader said you need the record if u not cheating so I did

Wonwokie 12:1 Typy

Aq7NpJc.png

R5JcW73.png

CithLNF.png

Ku4Hcre.png
We played on WSC_DE3

Malta 10 - 4 Trabzonspor

1KK6dhO.jpg
Rap2hQu.jpg
9unGEWA.jpg
7rX1wbp.jpg

IDs:

4UzWNr7.jpg

GG my turkish friends.

EDIT:
Played on DE1

I suggest taking a closer look at Trabzonspor. These guys went into competitive just a few months ago. Their archers were doing way too well compared to how long they play the game. May sound like a witch hunt, but if one of our infantries is accused of aimbot and asked to record matches, shouldn't be an issue to perform some actions towards these guys aswell.

Elwaen said:
Unity Academy
-​
HV

Thanks for all the info
IDs confirmed
Unity_2Patachou has joined the game with ID: 755531 not on roster - added

ROFL said:
FT 12 - 0 The Senate

first set 3 - 0 for FT, don't have the screen
ID's confirmed

๖Kern said:
RR 12-0 CCC

ID's confirmed
x RR_Samu    has joined the game with ID:    1045310 not on roster - added

Amalaric said:
Rhodos 8 - 7 Fallen Pride

ID's confirmed

xx FP2_Becca_Newb    has joined the game with ID:    925343 wrong tag

x FP_Ash    has joined the game with ID:    3900703 not on roster -added
x FP_Evil_sod    has joined the game with ID:    87287 not on roster -added
x FP_Scarta    has joined the game with ID:    4233490 not on roster -added
x Rhodos_Carrywurst    has joined the game with ID:    383050 not on roster -added

Shemaforash said:
GR 12 - 1 TCB

ID's confirmed

xx Baoord has joined the game with ID: 3369993 wrong tag

Matafiks said:
Wonwokie 12:1 Typy

ID's confirmed

Habrak said:
Malta 10 - 4 Trabzonspor

ID's confirmed

x TS_KiymaliDanino has joined the game with ID: 1029699 x not on roster added

Status