[WSC2] Groupstage: Week 4 - Deadline 29th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayke

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
Aeronwen said:
_Toi_ said:
Hursty said:
GG Wonwookie, Could've taken the default but we aint pussies!!

12-1 Wonwookie.

Hopefully they have screens

WSC2_DE_1

I have. Here you go. I thank you once again for waiting us get enough players. :smile:

Ty for teh screens and teh server

ID's confirmed

x FP_Dave has joined the game with ID: 2364767 - not the id on teh roster
x FP_Ghost has joined the game with ID: 2390324 - not on teh roster  ID
listed for both Scarta and ghost  here]https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,377323.msg9005288.html#msg9005288]here
x FP_Scarta has joined the game with ID: 3144152 - id allocated to hursty and used by both Hursty and Scarta in preious tournaments (some of which had this rule)

Charlini said:
§ 8 Player Names and ID's

(1) Each team member may be listed by one name only in the team roster. During matches, players should play with that name, including a team tag.
(2) Any game ID listed to a player in a team roster must be unique to that player. Players using a game ID that has been used by any other player at any other point are not eligible to play.
Okay. So in the Minor League Nexoner put Scartas ID as my second ID, No idea why. So I copied and pasted it to this tournament cause I didn't actually realise. Scarta IS THE ONLY PERSON who plays under that ID and I do not have access to his key at all. Just to clarify that we have not cheated with the keys and don't intend to. Scarta has now got a new key (He got forced to purchase a new one to play) which I have updated on the roster thread. Sorry for any confusion..
 

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
0
Amalaric said:
Rhodos 12 - 2 TCB








gg

We played on WSC2_CCC_FR3
ty for all teh info
id's confirmed, OP updated

xx Baord has joined the game with ID: 3369993 no tag
xx Rhodos_Dome has joined the game with ID: 1532552 Ar4g0g  on roster


LastShadow said:

Knights of Malta
10
-​
3
Rising Rivals

IDs: https://i.imgur.com/7nLqCuG.jpg
Server: WSC2_DE3
perfect notfication ty

ids confiremd, OP updated
 

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
0
Azorek said:
Elwaen said:

Unity Academy
8
-​
8
Senate


Match was in WSC2_DE_4 at 20 bst Sunday




Thanks but it is the responsibility of the captains of both teams to provide screens, this is not new nor rocket science - post all 4 screens for your matches.

I checked this one but it takes even longer without a screen
ID's confirmed Op Updated
x Unity2_Hawate    has joined the game with ID:    1707663 not on roster - added


S_ said:
GR 9-3 typy we dont have screens , server ger 2
' Felon said:
Golden Horde 12 - 2 Cheshire Cats Clan
Hopefully they have screens (WSC2_DE_1)
ID checking NOT done without screens

LastShadow said:

Wolfpack
11
-​
4
Leeds

IDs : https://i.imgur.com/nhfkQBx.jpg
Server : WSC2_DE2
You are doing a great job with all the reffing and superb result posting ty :smile:

ID's confirmed, OP updated
x Wolfpack_Hippo    has joined the game with ID:    1327571 not on roster - added​
 

Jayke

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
Aeronwen said:
_Toi_ said:
Hursty said:
GG Wonwookie, Could've taken the default but we aint pussies!!

12-1 Wonwookie.

Hopefully they have screens

WSC2_DE_1

I have. Here you go. I thank you once again for waiting us get enough players. :smile:

Ty for teh screens and teh server

ID's confirmed

x FP_Dave has joined the game with ID: 2364767 - not the id on teh roster
x FP_Ghost has joined the game with ID: 2390324 - not on teh roster  ID
listed for both Scarta and ghost  here]https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,377323.msg9005288.html#msg9005288]here
x FP_Scarta has joined the game with ID: 3144152 - id allocated to hursty and used by both Hursty and Scarta in preious tournaments (some of which had this rule)

Charlini said:
§ 8 Player Names and ID's

(1) Each team member may be listed by one name only in the team roster. During matches, players should play with that name, including a team tag.
(2) Any game ID listed to a player in a team roster must be unique to that player. Players using a game ID that has been used by any other player at any other point are not eligible to play.
Here @ Aeronwen
 

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
0
Hursty said:
Aeronwen said:
_Toi_ said:
Hursty said:
GG Wonwookie, Could've taken the default but we aint pussies!!

12-1 Wonwookie.

Hopefully they have screens

WSC2_DE_1

I have. Here you go. I thank you once again for waiting us get enough players. :smile:

Ty for teh screens and teh server

ID's confirmed

x FP_Dave has joined the game with ID: 2364767 - not the id on teh roster
x FP_Ghost has joined the game with ID: 2390324 - not on teh roster  ID
listed for both Scarta and ghost  here]https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,377323.msg9005288.html#msg9005288]here
x FP_Scarta has joined the game with ID: 3144152 - id allocated to hursty and used by both Hursty and Scarta in preious tournaments (some of which had this rule)

Charlini said:
§ 8 Player Names and ID's

(1) Each team member may be listed by one name only in the team roster. During matches, players should play with that name, including a team tag.
(2) Any game ID listed to a player in a team roster must be unique to that player. Players using a game ID that has been used by any other player at any other point are not eligible to play.
Here @ Aeronwen
Thx :smile: Obviously all this ID checking is driving me crazy



No screens from CCC v GH
I think there should be a sanction for this.

however ID's confirmed and op updated



S_ said:
GR 9-3 typy we dont have screens , server ger 2
Again no screens - there shouldbe a sanction

ID's confirmed
GR_TRT_Bruce    has joined the game with ID:    689147        not the ID on the roster - listed to Arni in a previous tournament & to Mous in another tournament - Invalid ID

will update op later
 

OliESC

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Aeronwen said:
No screens from CCC v GH
I think there should be a sanction for this.

however ID's confirmed and op updated
Sadly, we have just two screenshots due to technical issues. We were trying to reach some other members to ask if they did some screenshots and couldn't reach them. I guess it's already too late now. Sorry.


Cheshire Cats Clan
2
-​
12
Golden Horde
 

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
0
HKP said:
HKP said:
S_ said:
GR 9-3 typy we dont have screens , server ger 2
https://imgur.com/a/6YibiJU
pretty sure the other team is also supposed to take screenshots
Ye, usually there is a rule that both team captains are responsible for screenshots.  I think the rule got dropped as maybe it seemed so basic. But thescreenshots are really important. While it can be difficult for captains to remember to take themas they have a lot going on it would be great if all players took responsibility for taking them.

OliESC said:
Aeronwen said:
No screens from CCC v GH
I think there should be a sanction for this.

however ID's confirmed and op updated
Sadly, we have just two screenshots due to technical issues. We were trying to reach some other members to ask if they did some screenshots and couldn't reach them. I guess it's already too late now. Sorry.


Cheshire Cats Clan
2
-​
12
Golden Horde
Thanks Oli :smile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.