[WSC2] Groupstage: Week 3 - Deadline 22nd of July

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apollo~ said:
Nagulus who is Thorak, has and does use cheats on mercs. He admitted to it to a few of us on TS while he was in Genesis.

He is a known cheater on mercs, who has also admitted to others (who was his friends) from mercs that he uses cheats simply because others also use cheats lol.

He should be enforced to use Moss and not be allowed to record (unless it is alongisde it), if you read Kawaii's post he explains it well.

Azorek said:
Apfel said:
Nazgulus is suspicious to me tbh, perfect blocks but **** movement and good shooting... wasnt this guy caught hacking in mercs? i heard something about this
He has 8000h in warband. Maybe he is just good?

Hours mean nothing. I have like 2k afk hours.

I hope that in bannerlord will be anti-cheating.

LGI_THEBERSERK said:
?  I actually play in these clan :
KoA
chef :Azeras
/ Unity 2
chef: Elwaen a beginner in pro warband competitive scene
and IR, a turkish clan (somtimes)
chef : Sepia
and for WsC I play only Unity 2with my fellow french friends from KoA and Polaks recruit from Woj. Im not a merc . I will never ask like a little B I T C H to join one or multiple clan where I have no friends/link .  Btw  nobody buy me and like everyone even if u pay me twice the prize of the tournament i will never play with your kiddo's cringy team .

Here the phrase from John Wick's movie "This **** is not for sale" Will not work. This is real life, a cat. You will be sold like everyone in this world, it all depends on the price. When you are bored to be in these ten clans, you will come across another clan, because it will be more interesting than in all these clans taken together. <snip> You need intrigues and development. You will jump on the dicks of the leaders, in each clan, because it's in your style.

When a person grows, there is one clan for him, and even in one clan it will be too hard for him and he will want to play alone.

Don't avoid swear filter - Calamity

Dyktator said:
I guess someone just copy-pasted template, so GoD's banner has gone again. Could you fix it, please? :grin:

emE3mWY.png

Cosmic Ciiges said:
everyone shut up and stay on topic, admins are looking into the issue. Also, stop calling players our for aimbot when you have no knowledge of how the game works.

Haven't seen such wise words from Ciiges ever before.

As Alecks said in his previous post:
"We will have a final statement regarding these cheating concerns that we have been told about soon."
and
"Keep the Salt and Drama to a minimum, like I just mentioned, there will be a topic regarding Nazgulus and other individuals very soon, we may also update the list of players from the Anti-Cheat so stay tuned."

This being said, we ask of you to keep the drama, salt and useless insulting for somewhere else, but not here. The admin team will sort this out to the best of our abilities, so all you guys gotta do is wait and behave properly.

Thanks.

Paulo said:
Unity 12-3 Malta

FRmSL5C.jpg

QFuSmF0.jpg

4Zpsbel.jpg

lV1ZyR9.jpg

Thanks for putting teh screens on imgur :smile:
@ Fabs ty for the server & teh final screen

sotamursu123 said:
GR 9 - 5 wonwoks

e64631c92f5eb5bd28c533fbcc414190.jpg

a5105a5eab9b0db2fd91b87fd1c9188e.jpg

67f697280167e2d2c0104739e49d23e0.jpg

Missing rhodok set screenshot, (3rd), score was 3-1 for GR.

Hursty said:
Fallen Pride 12 - 0 TCB

13C036FEE464D2F1832E9C9BE0CB1F9EE087085E
C05E9420EBB19E192E0DA78D209C0CA40DCE0834
9A9BE78C28B6BC17A2B131A7A65D42340877768F
A082E618F0C2B23E5A8868BA12E44A081108F2B5

zakzak4 said:
Typy 9-6 Knights of Rhodos

eZ8xiv8.jpg

vnw1X9o.jpg

uzcv9ym.jpg

579XCoW.jpg

TY for teh screens  but also which server was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom