[WSC] Streams & VODs

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greed is going to stream FT vs Castellan and I will stream Unity vs AE.

Would be really amazing, if they wouldn't play at the same time, so people can watch both matches...

Please add my stream of Week 2 Unity vs Malta: youtube twitch

Completly forgot I had this on my computer, was supposed to be review material but didn't write one in the end. I didn't have the streamer mod so I doubt it will interest anyone but just in case.

amKeZQT.png

More information on 'Competitive Mount & Blade' Facebook page

Make sure to follow Competitive Mount and Blade accounts to stay tunned on tournament updates. You can do it on the following Twitter, @MnBComp or this Facebook Competitive Mount & Blade

Finally finished another Team Intro Video, this time for Frontline Tactics

The Match of the Week between AE and Unity will happen already tonight (Sunday, 1.10. 19:30 BST), watch it on my twitch channel

@Aeronwen: Thank you, I am happy my prediction of the FT - Unity Final did come true - already super excited about that one  :party: :party: :party:

Here is the Link to the Semifinal:

@Kane: Thank you for creating this and allowing us to use it in the stream :smile: Its perfect!

Grand Final between Unity and FT is being streamed here:

We will start at 19 BST with a Pre-show. Greed and me will be joined by our guests: Raven and Nevino.
The match itself starts at 19:30 BST

Get your drinks ready, lean back: 3 maps, 2 undeafeated teams - have a great time watching the show!  :party: :party: :party: :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom