[WSC] Streams & VODs

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeronwen said:
CiigesDOST said:
KaneMaB said:
Unity vs Malta isn't here. It was streamed and uploaded by purzel.

Are you suggesting Greed should go to the trouble of listing other peoples VoD links?
In any case Purzel's stream is in the OP so what is your point?

Also yeah, gj Greed I am enjoying the streams.
I meant nothing by it, apologies if it looked like I was being rude.

By the way, when you click on the youtube link of Apis Europae vs Sacrosanct, it redirects you to Purzelblume's youtube instead of Greed's one. Just so you know it needs to be fixed.

CiigesDOST said:
@aero

The vid wasnt in the op before, thats why we commented.
Besides, if this is a stream thread, then surely all streams must be there?

Edit: I was certain Purzels listing was in the OP but since I don't see it there now I checked out the details and added it here

Group Stage: Week 2

Unity vs. Malta

Purzelblume
& Peter​

uBwPq2l.png

More information on 'Competitive Mount & Blade' Facebook page

Make sure to follow Competitive Mount and Blade accounts to stay tunned on tournament updates. You can do it on the following Twitter, @MnBComp or this Facebook Competitive Mount & Blade

Hej everyone :smile:

How fitting, that my next stream is the "Match of the week" Lumbridge Losers vs. Tilde Turtles on Sunday, 19:30 BST That deserves something extraordinary - which I actually have: I am going to introduce both teams with their very own videos!! Huge thanks to all players who gave their time to come to the server and be recorded ^^ I will also have something special for showing the keyplayers of both teams - shoutout to Blade for giving me the inspiration! :grin:

My twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/purzelblume

Will be streaming:
MoB vs EK : sunday 18:30bst
Aequalitas vs Trinity 19:30 bst Sunday

And if possible,
BLD vs KoM today 20.00 BST

Maybe not the last one, not sure yet.

Purzelblume said:
Hej everyone :smile:

How fitting, that my next stream is the "Match of the week" Lumbridge Losers vs. Tilde Turtles on Sunday, 19:30 BST That deserves something extraordinary - which I actually have: I am going to introduce both teams with their very own videos!! Huge thanks to all players who gave their time to come to the server and be recorded ^^ I will also have something special for showing the keyplayers of both teams - shoutout to Blade for giving me the inspiration! :grin:

My twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/purzelblume

Thanks Purzel for taking the time! I guess I can speak for whole LL squad if I say that we had alot of fun making the video, can't wait to watch the final version!  :grin: :grin:

GrafBlade said:
Thanks Purzel for taking the time! I guess I can speak for whole LL squad if I say that we had a lot of fun making the video, can't wait to watch the final version!  :grin: :grin:
So true. Best time I have ever had in Warband tbh.

Thanks GrafBlade and Sean :smile: It was really much fun but also very exhausting... took me 8 hours each video... So I can't really do that for each match, but I am happy with my choice to do it for two great teams like LL and TildeT :grin:

This time I sadly can't upload the whole match to youtube, but I saved it as highlight on twitch and I did upload the two Intro Videos, enjoy  :party: :party:

I **** myself watching LL intro, holy **** :lol:

Solid stuff, I beg you to do more of these. Absolutely hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom