THE CASTELLANS 0 - 12 FRONTLINE TACTICS
601f0101151883af21e20137e5abd9cc.jpg

b8ab6baed9e3236f22e668bef10e748e.jpg

15c4726a9dc522dc30ffb8a8b0ae65ff.jpg
sadly I wasn't there to prevent this
:mrgreen:

ggwp good luck in finals FT

Deacon Barry said:
Can I ask why Maximou went from playing every set to sitting out whole semi final?
He was supposed to play both sets on Verloren but since the first map went so well we decided not to switch up anything.

Also he did play the last set.

I presume how you can see that it appears suspicious that as soon as he has to record himself playing he only plays in unimportant or easier sets? Hopefully he will play in final and suspicions can be put to bed.

Deacon Barry said:
I presume how you can see that it appears suspicious that as soon as he has to record himself playing he only plays in unimportant or easier sets? Hopefully he will play in final and suspicions can be put to bed.
I didn't even know anything about him having to record himself. But yeah, I completely understand that it can look suspicious.

I am also quite sure that he will play enough sets in the finals as he has been performing good recently. I am sure that he will record his PoV there and upload it if that is asked of him.

Deacon Barry said:
Can I ask why Maximou went from playing every set to sitting out whole semi final?

Can i ask why did you put your best infantry Anchor spec in 3rd set? No i can't because it is your clan and i don't have right to judge your decisions. If we play him he was going to record, we did good and kept the working roster. Take your own business and let the admins worry about it. ggwp

Paulo said:
My only question is why nobody ask need to record my match ... Am I not good enough ? ...Putain

you're the best, Papa Paulo, without a doubt! True legends don't need to record no matches :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom