[WSC] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
_Osiris_ said:
Can you clarify this?

§ 7 Transfers

(1) No roster changes are allowed after Quarterfinals(Included).
(2) During the Group Stage any player who has not yet played for a team may be added to a team subject to § 6.1

after quarterfinals implies you can add players until the semi finals but the (included) also suggest that no roster changes are allowed after the group stage, point 2 also suggests this so the rule is a little confusing

After quarterfinals included, what I mean is that you can do transfers until that match, after that, none of them will be accepted. So basicly, if you want to make an addition before your quarterfinals match, YOU CAN. However, you have to make sure that the player didnt play a single round with any other team in the whole tournament.

Killerbart said:
why do you need contact's confirmation if a players requests their own name being changed?
I am quite sure that contact information is mainly to show players who to add when organizing scrims and such. Also, if a player doesn't want his/her name being changed all he has to do is say, I don't agree with this and it will be denied.

KaneMaB said:
Killerbart said:
why do you need contact's confirmation if a players requests their own name being changed?
I am quite sure that contact information is mainly to show players who to add when organizing scrims and such. Also, if a player doesn't want his/her name being changed all he has to do is say, I don't agree with this and it will be denied.

I'm referring to that:

Charlini said:
Watly said:
hi change my name on castellans roster to Vader please
thank you
Can any contact confirm?

there should not be any need for contact's confirmation if a player request a namechange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom