[WSC] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna agree it's harder for one spawn compared to the other, have played two decent teams this week and won 6-0 both times.

If I see 3-0 0-3 scores all over the place then I'll look into the flag position. As I assume this is why people are saying it's broken

I think it's hard to tell how good the map is yet. I mean we struggled (played like idiots) on it first time round because we had no idea what we were doing and where flags are etc. We did better second time around but it's going to be the same for every new map.

I was frustrated with it for sure but I think we can't judge the map until teams are familiar with it and have played on it for a while. It takes time to work out the best directions of attacks and defensive points for and where cav might come from on a map like this with various routes so I'd like to see it played more before judging it. Stomps will happen when people are thinking more about the map than playing and being hesitant rather than decisive

Deacon Barry said:
People always hate new maps. If it was up to people we'd still be playing that stupid map with the ruins on the hill. Ignore people.

I said the same thing a while ago before tryng the map, but when i saw what it was it came to realise it wasnt just gonna work like that. Sure if some fixes here and there are made the map can be reworked into something playabale, because the layout and the map itself are pretty decent, but what reallky destroy its its the flags and the spawns.

To be honest, the map has a big potential but struggles because it has archer spots that are badly accessable by cav/inf and bad flag placement which sort of follows the archers problems. Adjusting the map a little, removing some archer friendly spots and doing some minor changes could help to the better.

๖Kern said:
To be honest, the map has a big potential but struggles because it has archer spots that are badly accessable by cav/inf and bad flag placement which sort of follows the archers problems. Adjusting the map a little, removing some archer friendly spots and doing some minor changes could help to the better.

I'd mainly think about getting rid of the house behind one of the spawns, it seems way too OP with an archer up the top. That would be it for the changes, the other spots are fully accessible by cav, let the future show what else has to be changed.

This map is actually kinda nice, I guess it depends on how you play and how your opponents play it.

- Great archer spots, very accessible for cav. Apart from the house on the furthest flag but its kinda not a 'great spot'
- Cavalry has a good range of the map but... there is a lot of places they can get stuck :wink:
- Infantry is also good since there is a lot of fences and places for them to keep cover from the cav and easily take them out.

dont hate me plsss

Can you clarify this?

§ 7 Transfers

(1) No roster changes are allowed after Quarterfinals(Included).
(2) During the Group Stage any player who has not yet played for a team may be added to a team subject to § 6.1

after quarterfinals implies you can add players until the semi finals but the (included) also suggest that no roster changes are allowed after the group stage, point 2 also suggests this so the rule is a little confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom