[WSC] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Frontline Tactics, you played fantastically throughout the tournament and especially today. Commiserations to Unity, you stepped it up yet again this tournament, I hope you stay together and keep striving towards #OneGoal! Thanks to everyone involved. :smile:

Gg my bro's! Clearly the better team today.

Thanks to all the admins of the tourney, to all the donators and sponsors, and to everyone else who helped make this such an amazing tournament.

HUEHUEHUEHUE WOOBA WOOBA.

gg wp, both ft and unity were rewarded for their dedication and activity on the game.
Thx for hosting ))

1442760456-banner-fr2.jpg

5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
Unity    6
-
17    Frontline Tactics

vUhMDiu.jpg
SpvpoHu.jpg
QTNPD50.jpg
JEipHaO.jpg
6IW8Zf1.jpg
2j4oemu.jpg

IDs: https://i.imgur.com/ZRcoAt8.jpg​

GG guys it was really a quality match, the tournament went very well, I had a great time playing it !  :party:
Thank you to the organizers, thank you to the streamers, thank you to everyone involved in it !!  :grin:
See you soon hopefully !  :fruity:

Great finals, great stream, great tournament. Thanks for everything, guys!

Gg, thanks to everyone who's helped run the tournament smoothly. Commiserations to Unity, maybe we'll meet each other in the next grand finals? :wink: :party:

Gorlock said:
Classic ciiges, chokes in the finals  :lol:
I didn't "choke". Having Alecks, Peter and Dume, Firunien all as main cav vs me the only main class cav in Unity was more difficult than a simple tree in a graveyard, which I've heard was already too much for you  :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom