[WSC] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciiges said:
Gorlock said:
Classic ciiges, chokes in the finals  :lol:
I didn't "choke". Having Alecks, Peter and Dume, Firunien all as main cav vs me the only main class cav in Unity was more difficult than a simple tree in a graveyard, which I've heard was already too much for you  :facepalm:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>BLAMES TEAM
yikes... Also, I won that match  :lol:

Ciiges said:
Quote where I blame my team? Exactly, you can't.
Well we can see the implication that the other team was """stacked""" (I'd dunk on any of those kids any day of the week) but then you said that its all you on cav! Which implies your team is no good.
Pawn to E4, checkmate...

Ciiges said:
I said I am Unitys only main class cav, which is true. Brian is a main inf and second class cav and paulo is also second class cav as he plays all 3 classes. This is no insult in any way?
Lmao who cares?

Thanks for the tourney! It was really nice and again had some really nice matches. Special thanks to Tardet for his awesome writings and to our multimedia experts covering the tournament with nice video footage!

Despite everything else, I'd still say that this is the absolute highlight: :party: :party: :party:

GrafBlade said:
Thanks for the tourney! It was really nice and again had some really nice matches. Special thanks to Tardet for his awesome writings and to our multimedia experts covering the tournament with nice video footage!

Despite everything else, I'd still say that this is the absolute highlight: :party: :party: :party:

+1
It's like you read my mind, like I read Gasset's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom