• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

[WRT] Warband Revival Tournament

The WRT is a Native 8v8 tournament, trying to revive the native competitive scene.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRT] Division C - Week 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

safe

Sergeant at Arms
Aye, sportsmanship is something different although I can understand that when you wait 25+ minutes and 3 players are getting time issues you call for the default win - a lack of proper communication on both sides from what I've seen, let's wait for the decision from the tournament administration
25 mins of waiting? You started leaving the server at 21:21 CET or so. After 6 mins of waiting past the 15 mins period and after your team leader agreed to wait. Btw is it team leader who speaks for the team or some random members? Neyth said that you can wait and krou thought that his word was valid but now it turns out that it didn't matter because some of you decided to leave the server without any warning. All you had to do was to disagree to wait any second longer past those 15 mins and we could immediately start 7v8 untill the 8th would come.

Last edited:

safe

Sergeant at Arms
So to break it down to you
Most of my team cannot play most weekdays so only the weekend is free for us.
You suggested first 20 CET for Sunday and we would wait 15 mins
Then you said let's do it 21 CET sounding like we don't have to wait 15 mins afterall
You didn't specify if we still have to wait 15 mins

I tried to get the match on Thursday thinking we could make it so I cancelled the Training match we had but I ended up deciding to not play that day because only a couple could play when I asked around.

The only that went wrong was the communication on both our parts. Yes, I could have announced that we claimed default earlier but I was messaging the admin and looked up the rules so some minutes passed.
And my team was writing in Game about the possible default. I am also the Co-Captain of the team and not the Captain which would be Kade. When something is to blame then miscommunication.
It was not my intention that match was going to go like that, I respect CHADSQUAD and their leader and I am sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

The only that went wrong was the communication on both our parts. Yes, I could have announced that we claimed default earlier but I was messaging the admin and looked up the rules so some minutes passed.

Oh so you lied to krou that you can wait but you were already messaging admin about the default. Nice.

I could say that we can't wait and we want a default win but i was busy pming admin about the default so i told the other team's captain that we can wait.

Logics lvl 100

Last edited:
Btw is it team leader who speaks for the team or some random members?
I'm speaking for myself, hence why I criticized my own team in my post. If you're too mad to ackknowledge that, then please cool down and then we can discuss things further, didn't see you as Co-Captain on their roster btw

Neyth

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
I said at 11 past I'll wait so yes but I didn't specify for how long which is on me but neither did Krou say when his guy will be on. One of your players was still in a wfas match at that point. But I also said some minutes later that my team gets impatient implying that I am too. Past 17 I started to read the rules to check up the waiting time while the others imformed you about the default. Past 24 I messaged Ronny about the thing. And Krou said 20 CET and if we can wait 15 mins but nothing about 21 CET and if we wait 15 mins.

unknown.png

Last edited:

rofl50

Sergeant
Yes I think the confusion is over this agreement to wait 15 mins that was discussed, from the screenshot it seems that this was in regards to the 20:00 CET time which was then changed to 21:00 CET assuming there'd be no need to then wait.

safe

Sergeant at Arms
I said at 11 past I'll wait so yes but I didn't specify for how long which is on me but neither did Krou say when his guy will be on. One of your players was still in a wfas match at that point. But I also said some minutes later that my team gets impatient implying that I am too. Past 17 I started to read the rules to check up the waiting time while the others imformed you about the default. Past 24 I messaged Ronny about the thing. And Krou said 20 CET and if we can wait 15 mins but nothing about 21 CET and if we wait 15 mins.

It's rather obvious that he asked you to wait a couple of mins past the 15 mins period otherwise he wouldn't have to ask because you are obliged to wait these 15 mins anyways.
Past 17 I started to read the rules(...)

so after only 2 mins you already started reading the rules about a default? You could have said that you don't want to wait as well rather than waiting a couple of seconds and then instantly moving on to default win procedure.

These excuses and versions are getting weirder and weirder with every minute. That's just a lesson to any other team to never make any agreements with you and to never trust you because at the end you will behave like a buch of losers and try to twist your own words.

safe

Sergeant at Arms
Yes I think the confusion is over this agreement to wait 15 mins that was discussed, from the screenshot it seems that this was in regards to the 20:00 CET time which was then changed to 21:00 CET assuming there'd be no need to then wait.

21:11

Yeah sure

What else would you like to interpret? It's not a matter of miscommunication it's a matter of honesty.

Krou

Regular
Please guys if you are discussing make it merithoric way, read all the screenshots, don't change the way of narration and don't catch the words, posts like this
or implying that you didn't saw huge red text on the middle of monitor because you don't have admin is making me irritated that everything i wrote and post is not discussed and the discussion becoming more personal way.

Neyth

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
It's rather obvious that he asked you to wait a couple of mins past the 15 mins period otherwise he wouldn't have to ask because you are obliged to wait these 15 mins anyways.
Which we did and after those 15 mins we started to take action but not clear enough in hindsight
so after only 2 mins you already started reading the rules about a default? You could have said that you don't want to wait as well rather than waiting a couple of seconds and then instantly moving on to default win procedure.
Yes, I should have said that we don't to wait and that's why the communication my part was bad.

These excuses and versions are getting weirder and weirder with every minute. That's just a lesson to any other team to never make any agreements with you and to never trust you because at the end you will behave like a buch of losers and try to twist your own words.
No excuses just what happend from our side and point of view. Spare me with your ill words. We just gave our side of the coin and you showed your side. Let the admins decide for who gets the win as our opinions don't effect the result. If your team gets the default I will completely respect and accept the decision but if our team gets it I will not be happy about that in the slightest personally. I have no ill intend against any of you.

Last edited:

Neyth

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
Please guys if you are discussing make it merithoric way, read all the screenshots, don't change the way of narration and don't catch the words, posts like this

or implying that you didn't saw huge red text on the middle of monitor because you don't have admin is making me irritated that everything i wrote and post is not discussed and the discussion becoming more personal way.
Admins will decide. We just posted our side of the story as you did yours.

Neyth

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW

21:11

Yeah sure

What else would you like to interpret? It's not a matter of miscommunication it's a matter of honesty.
unknown.png

I said at 11 past I'll wait so yes but I didn't specify for how long which is on me but neither did Krou say when his guy will be on. One of your players was still in a wfas match at that point. But I also said some minutes later that my team gets impatient implying that I am too.

rofl50

Sergeant
All I can say is my own point of view, we waited 15 minutes and then some, we also had players with limited time who wouldn't have had time to stay.

That much was my bad good sir, when you said admin chat I assumed there was an admin-only chat, similar to those present on other modules.

safe

Sergeant at Arms
All I can say is my own point of view, we waited 15 minutes and then some, we also had players with limited time who wouldn't have had time to stay.
Then maybe you should say sth like "We don't want to wait anymore let's start or we claim default" instead of making us think that you can wait and then all of a sudden leaving the server.
???
Your team leader literally said that you can wait and after only few mins you just declared that you get a default and you left. Like wtf. Do you seriously think it's an acceptable behaviour? We could start 7v8 any time if not your lie that you were willing to wait for our 8th player.

Last edited:

safe

Sergeant at Arms
The rest of our team were not aware of the agreement to wait past 15 minutes, until today.
That's your problem. I understand that you can't talk with your leader on dc and everything happens spontaneously? He thought you can wait, you didn't want to wait and you just left. Big surprise for everyone. Sure. It's a miracle then that you even got 8 ppl together with such communication.

As i said it's getting weirder and weirder.

Last edited:

safe

Sergeant at Arms
Lmao just set a rematch, it woulda fixed all issues
The match could have been played yesterday, we were willing to play it even with less players but as soon as we reported our readiness to play they decided to leave the server. Usually i can play anytime but i don't know if they deserve a match with anyone with such ill attitude. It's clear to me that they didn't want to play, if they had such will we could have started 7v8 without any delay or they could have waited 2 more mins and play 8v8. It seems that 3 points means more to them than the possibility to play a match.

Last edited:

Neyth

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
Let's stop making a drama about it. We are civilised and we can talk about it properly. I would love a rematch and there is only today left so maybe we can get a proper game going? If we don't have enough people you can claim the default and we would accept it. @Krou @safe

Edit: To clarify I didn't lie or stab you in the back. I just made the mistake to not communicate with you properly since I never done it before but that doesn't excuse my error. Many apologies for that.
And good luck with the match. I hope it will be a good one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom