[WRT] Warband Revival Tournament

The WRT is a Native 8v8 tournament, trying to revive the native competitive scene.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRT] Discussion and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Considering Lag Queen case, she did sign up for div B, same argument made by Aesir when feodras signed them up for div a in the 6v6. Moreover Northern Lions are as much as stacked as Big Fun if their good players plays (Pepper, Pilgrim, Saxxio, Levhan, Becca, Musty). Answering to CarpeDiem: the better team you face is more fun for sure if you have a chance to win. A 12-0 stomp is not fun.

Considering Lag Queen case, she did sign up for div B, same argument made by Aesir when feodras signed them up for div a in the 6v6. Moreover Northern Lions are as much as stacked as Big Fun if their good players plays (Pepper, Pilgrim, Saxxio, Levhan, Becca, Musty). Answering to CarpeDiem: the better team you face is more fun for sure if you have a chance to win. A 12-0 stomp is not fun.
Saxxxio, levhan have never shown up and Pilgrim left the team. That leaves them with 3 players who can play div B. 3 out of 8 isn't enough to get them into div B tbf.

Again, I do know it's too late for this now just tryna respond to mister Andrew.

Dunno why this is causing problems now when it has happened for the past few years. The gap of skill between bottom A and top B is much smaller than between top B and bottom B. This has always left div C with one or two better teams because of the div A players dropping to div B to avoid getting 12-0ed.

I have a very important question about the BIG FUN team roster. The roster consists almost half players from the A division. Most of the players come from Malta team:

anastasia (ID: 52822) - His true name is CarpeDiem on the same ID. Malta player.

mace - Malta player

weesemity - Malta player, contact list of Malta team

vincent - Malta leader and player. He has been played in division A many times.

qwal - He has been played in Malta team many times, but he did not play in tournaments since a few years

lordmetzger - Malta player

blubb - Malta player

triari - Malta player

The question is, why they play in division C meanwhile they are players from division A?

why is that div c :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm a bit late to this but at the beginning NL seemed fine in DIV B with the roster that we had, however many of our players didn't actually show up to scrims or officials ever. Cant blame Lag Queen for that

Is there going to be a Christmas break and such following? As many players will be travelling most likely to see friends and family and would be a good idea to do so until Christmas and I would say the New year is over so players are able to attend matches and have the time required. It was mentioned earlier but I thought to bring the topic back up so it can be discussed and addressed.

why tf div b playing quarter with all loser teams again its so weird, shouldve been semi finals instead
bkp 15
gamboa 12
boss 9
wac 9 points
rest is 0-3-6-6 ?
Statistics are clear, you are just wasting our time and could you tell me whats the point of giving a second chance to someone who didnt even win a single match? If every team is coming to qualifiers then why did we play 5 match in group stage, you could just make a knock-out system ?‍♂️

i thought we all signed up for the tournament to play matches. If u have any problem with tournament format u could have read the rules before u decided to take part in it LMAO ???

Last edited:
Wheres me medal? The tournament is long over, and its the custom that the winning teams get a digital medal to booster its ego. WHERE IS IT

Back
Top Bottom