[WRT] Warband Revival Tournament

The WRT is a Native 8v8 tournament, trying to revive the native competitive scene.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRT] Discussion and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

RonnyJonny

Sergeant at Arms
277196828fba93818e890cb567a3efbf.png

Discussion and Suggestions

Here you are free to talk about the tournament, give duscuss and suggest various related topics.

Last edited:
3 questions:
1. Can you add Riverwood team? I know that they are late but more teams is more fun and they played on the last tournament.

2. Why the table topic and map pool have a diffrent maps?

3. We changed name to Arte et Meowrte. Can you change it?

Last edited:
3 questions:
1. Can you add Riverwood team? I know that they are late but more teams is more fun and they played on the last tournament.

2. Why the table topic and map pool have a diffrent maps?

3. We changed name to Arte et Meowrte. Can you change it?

1. The riverwood team will be added as one team has dropped out, thanks for your concern.
2. The table topics at the moment, are copied and pasted they will be fixed and updated as soon as possible. Week 1 fixtures are:
ac018f7b14609434d7b1169e172045c7.png

5656e23eea575fba547f5f51b74f6f33.png
3. I will do that for you now sir!

Thank you for the first discussion/suggestion!

I can't post on the warnings and suspensions topic thats why I have to make the explanation on this topic. You got almost all the information about banning the senmati from us. Now in the description you say that Senmati is a member of Riverwood and played in the official match of Magic Mushroom. Do not give misleading information. A player in our team, played with someone else's ID in another team, and we told you about this situation.We don't want to look bad on the community side.Please make your explanations properly.

Last edited:
"As per § 11 Senmati will be banned for the remainder of the tournament for double teaming. As a member of Riverwood he was caught playing for Magic Mushroom in an official match last week."
Magic Mushroom vs Boss
Saturday 19 GMT
"big fun vs riverwood sunday 18.30 gmt k thx bye"
Our official match was earlier than their official match. And you misleading because we helped you catch him playing for Riverwood.

I have a very important question about the BIG FUN team roster. The roster consists almost half players from the A division. Most of the players come from Malta team:

anastasia (ID: 52822) - His true name is CarpeDiem on the same ID. Malta player.

mace - Malta player

weesemity - Malta player, contact list of Malta team

vincent - Malta leader and player. He has been played in division A many times.

qwal - He has been played in Malta team many times, but he did not play in tournaments since a few years

lordmetzger - Malta player

blubb - Malta player

triari - Malta player

The question is, why they play in division C meanwhile they are players from division A?

I have a very important question about the BIG FUN team roster. The roster consists almost half players from the A division. Most of the players come from Malta team:

anastasia (ID: 52822) - His true name is CarpeDiem on the same ID. Malta player.

mace - Malta player

qwal - He has been played in Malta team many times, but he did not play in tournaments since a few years

blubb - Malta player

triari - Malta player

The question is, why they play in division C meanwhile they are players from division A?
Cause vincent will cry to ronnyjonny if not

mace - Malta player

blubb - Malta player

triari - Malta player

The question how we need to deal with it. because its abuse on div C teams. The most cynical in this situation is that vincent was the organizer and administrator of previous tournaments. Looks like its really Big Fun for them

Take no offence lads but if someone played in div a that doesnt mean they are really good but however you are clearly right tbh admins could put them in div b

Vincent told me that they are very weak team and he join with his real life friends to tournament not with division A players. And today they called another div A player to the match against ReV. I know its not against the rules but its very dishonorable. The idea of divisions is to let everyone play equal matches with teams at similar level. I understand that division C doesnt have many teams but in division B there are some teams who could play with us (like Nothern Lions) so I dont understand why "Malta" is in div C. This tournament have a "revival" in name but it definitely would have the opposite affect as we would like to play equal matches and have fun with friends but we have to play against veterans of this game. I think this is very unfair to any Div C class player

Back
Top Bottom