In Progress Wrong lords and followers squad distribution in fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.2.7919
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hello i have a bit annoying bug where mounted lords and followers for some reason join to first infantry squad where locked only infantry units, every fight i see that i have ~6 mounted followers+lords but my third squad(standart cavalry) has only 3/6 units and it is locked, i cant move slider until i create new squad(it is how i solve it EVERY DAMNED BATTLE. thanks).
So every battle for me staring with creating new cavalry squad - pull slider to 0 and only that way i get full cavalry third and full infantry first squads. It takes time and annoying.
Btw locks that locking your percentage composition dont work, they locks only for current battle. Next one you have to make it all over again.
Plus sometimes one of followers rejects to join third squad after all i did and i have 5/6 third cavalry squad and first infantry squad with permanent stuck +1 cavalry unit.(i got it once when had couple of mounted lords with bows so might be that mounted archers makes this problem)
So autosorting cant sort mount followers and lords properly plus your locks dont work.

Ask anything you neex except my PC`s Specs cause im sure its not my pc`s problem, lol
How to Reproduce: just use 3-4 mounted followers+lords and place your main character as squad leader.
Have you used cheats and if so which: used nothing at all, clean steam game.

Media (Screenshots & Video):
1) start. First full infantry squad with 320 units has 317 infantry and 3 cavalry units, but it must be full infantry as you can see. Third squad has only 3/6 units so the game knows that in there are 6 cavalry units but for some reason it put 3 of them in first squad. Slider unmovable until i create new cavalry squad. Cant separate cavalry from first squad manaully cause first and third sliders are locked

2) Created new cavalry squad, now it separated cavalry from infantry and i can pull them in third squad. If i you locks here and keep extra one cavalry squad with 0% units locked and lock 100% cavalry third squad, it doesnt work. Locks doesnt work throug battles, next battle i get something weird like couple of cavalry in first, couple oin 3 and 4 squads. Game always separate untits and never let you keep 0% filled squad. At start it always fills squads

3) as well I have created extra 0% infantry+ 0% archers+ 0% cavalry squads(4-5-6 numbers), locked at 1(inf)=100%, 2(bows)=100%, 3(cavalry)=100%,4(inf)=0%,5(bow)=0%,6(cav)=0%. And next battle after that i got this. The game executed squads 4 and 6, 5 still exust but it contains 1 archer for some reason, i locked at 0. First infantry squad has cavalry again and squad 3 has 4/6 cavalry. WTF? Your locks dont work at all. Your sorting is not working as well. Pls fix it.

Have not noticed, ty. Unlucky ppl there talking that its fine for "new game". It is not fine. The game has been released. Its not early access so pls if you take my money, pls give me proper product. I dont want to let developers think that it is fine to release rough product. Fix it. TY

Have not noticed, ty. Unlucky ppl there talking that its fine for "new game". It is not fine. The game has been released. Its not early access so pls if you take my money, pls give me proper product. I dont want to let developers think that it is fine to release rough product. Fix it. TY
100% agree. Most people for some reason defend this game and developers as if they work for them and justify every poor design or bugged features, no idea why.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom