Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Astatsa

Recruit
Summary: If you are trying to defend a neutral village (unsure about other villages types) from a party hostile to you, the combat reads as though you are raiding the village. Fortunately, this seems to be a description only issue, and you do not declare war on the faction neutral to you.

How to Reproduce: Be hostile to a faction. Defend a village whose faction is neutral to you, from the faction that is hostile to you. Note that the description does not match your intended action, but in the breakdown at the top of the screen, the opposing party is correct.

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Summary: If you are trying to defend a neutral village (unsure about other villages types) from a party hostile to you, the combat reads as though you are raiding the village. Fortunately, this seems to be a description only issue, and you do not declare war on the faction neutral to you.

How to Reproduce: Be hostile to a faction. Defend a village whose faction is neutral to you, from the faction that is hostile to you. Note that the description does not match your intended action, but in the breakdown at the top of the screen, the opposing party is correct.

I cant defend my own village when its getting attacked. It only gives me the option to help attack my own village. I was always able to defend my own village not until the updates. Now I have to wait till the village is looted in order to attack

Back
Top Bottom