Wrong city map for Varnovapol?

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont know if this is a "bug" or intended, but since Varnovapol is a coastal city, it was right to assume there should have a port, right? In previous versions of this game, it actually showed a port (which is the reason why every time i play with sturgians i made my capital there), but now is like a generic sturgian city in middle of a forest. I know there are other priorities at this state of the game, but just keep in mid to take a look not only here, but all the cities to at least make sense with the surrounds of the map. Ty and good job with this game!

Some scenes are not finished so they have placeholders instead
But not in this case. What author means is that at the moment we have 2 our 3 town templates for each faction. On case of Sturgia, they had a town among the forest and a town on the shore, with ship port and all that. After 1.5.2 I think, Sturgia has only one template for each of their towns. Something has been broken

But not in this case. What author means is that at the moment we have 2 our 3 town templates for each faction. On case of Sturgia, they had a town among the forest and a town on the shore, with ship port and all that. After 1.5.2 I think, Sturgia has only one template for each of their towns. Something has been broken
Ahh fair enough then

Back
Top Bottom