Resolved Wrong army size after loading a saved game.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have saved a game next to an army, then closed and loaded it, and there seems to be something wrong with the army size. I'm pretty sure it was a much higher number, though I cant remember the exact figure.
See Image

I am on version 1.5.0 beta

EDIT: Also, a few seconds later, the "army formation" broke up in this weird way.
Here's one more screenshot to show that:

Last edited:
No mods installed, i continued to play that save despite the issue, I'll post it as soon as I find a similar one again.

EDIT: I sent you the files, there seems to be an issue with pathfinding here (though, originally (in the screenshot I sent) army parties just moved like normal, individual parties (instead of getting stuck in a place - like in the save file I sent you) so I think there could be more than one issue)

Last edited:
I have encountered the exact same problem. It occurs with any army. Only the forces of the party that created the army seems to exist upon the map. If that party is defeated or the army is disbanded the rest of the parties composing the army pops back into existence.

I have encountered the exact same problem. It occurs with any army. Only the forces of the party that created the army seems to exist upon the map. If that party is defeated or the army is disbanded the rest of the parties composing the army pops back into existence.

Ditto, this has happened to me on both 1.5 games I played... Wasted about 20 hours and ruined both games (luckily I was on the lookout during the 2nd save and noticed it about an hour in before I abandoned the save).

Only mods I have installed are bannerpaste and the mod that has the troops flying banners in battle (neither of which should interfere with army composition)

Back
Top Bottom