Warband Revival League

8v8 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRL

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRL] Semifinals

Users who are viewing this thread

I‘m really sorry if I offended you once again.
I didnt know that you are already that desperate to think I insulted you with a plain „lool“ which was never mentioned towards you.

We had discussion in our team and i think that we are still up to play this match, see ya on sunday then

Have oneil confirm with one of us on steam along with a time. Don't want to waste our time if this turns out not to be the case.

edit: Oneil has said it's very unlikely the team can play, we're not going to hang around on Sunday on a maybe. If Azorekt has different information, let one of us know on steam by end of the day.

Last edited:
Should be a good match afterall. Would have been a shame if you guys actually didnt play.

@Kane still waiting for your friend request. :sad:
Ah damn bro, it seems like my friendslist cannot handle TRUE friends. It seems we have to speak nicely to and about each other in game and behind each others backs :wink: I'm trusting u, FRIEND!

As I haven't heard anything concrete about this I'm going to assume the match is not happening; if until tonight 19.30 BST there are no further developments or arrangements between R and AE, AE will obviously receive the default win.

OIDA 10:4 IR

v7jfzkvz.jpg
37waliw9.jpg
uswnqmdi.jpg
e2xjsdue.jpg

ggwp

Kiano was the better man yesterday, shame they didn't show the duel that took place before the WNL final on stream...
A601762F1E507A715D73DECE52C04CA3F392550E
DAB0EEC5E98822A4129FEC8C72756F8329F8B36C
:cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom