• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Warband Revival League

8v8 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRL

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRL] Semifinals

Users who are viewing this thread

Ascarion

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
I‘m really sorry if I offended you once again.
I didnt know that you are already that desperate to think I insulted you with a plain „lool“ which was never mentioned towards you.

Habimana

Grandmaster Knight
Should be a good match afterall. Would have been a shame if you guys actually didnt play.

@Kane still waiting for your friend request. :sad:

OurGloriousLeader

Grandmaster Knight
We had discussion in our team and i think that we are still up to play this match, see ya on sunday then

Have oneil confirm with one of us on steam along with a time. Don't want to waste our time if this turns out not to be the case.

edit: Oneil has said it's very unlikely the team can play, we're not going to hang around on Sunday on a maybe. If Azorekt has different information, let one of us know on steam by end of the day.

Last edited:

KaneMaB

Grandmaster Knight
Should be a good match afterall. Would have been a shame if you guys actually didnt play.

@Kane still waiting for your friend request. :sad:
Ah damn bro, it seems like my friendslist cannot handle TRUE friends. It seems we have to speak nicely to and about each other in game and behind each others backs :wink: I'm trusting u, FRIEND!

V1ncent

Sergeant Knight
WBNW
As I haven't heard anything concrete about this I'm going to assume the match is not happening; if until tonight 19.30 BST there are no further developments or arrangements between R and AE, AE will obviously receive the default win.

V1ncent

Sergeant Knight
WBNW
Update: Redemption once again confirmed they cannot play the match - AE is getting the default win

Habimana

Grandmaster Knight
OIDA 10:4 IR

v7jfzkvz.jpg
37waliw9.jpg
uswnqmdi.jpg
e2xjsdue.jpg

ggwp

Matt_

Master Knight
Kiano was the better man yesterday, shame they didn't show the duel that took place before the WNL final on stream...
A601762F1E507A715D73DECE52C04CA3F392550E
DAB0EEC5E98822A4129FEC8C72756F8329F8B36C
:cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom