Warband Revival League

8v8 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRL

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRL] Division C - Week 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point here is that who cares who you can have in your team. If it's old DIV A players new DIV A players or even any Division players. I also think though a team should be overlooked by players they're bringing in as it can really impact a division. For example a team bringing in highly experienced players in a low division (no offence meant) but they should defiantly be overlooked by this so it does not give other teams a disadvantage and actually keeps the division balanced as best as possible. Also, as long as they ain't double teaming and only sticking to one team throughout the tournament there shouldn't be any argument on who you can have in your team. Rhodes can fully have whoever they want in their team and can play whoever they wish. Same can't be said for the other team with the double team player but it is what is it ?‍♂️

Last edited:
Wait, so you are complaining about our team being too good while all you fought against were roleplayers and pk players? All the while you had to get a div A player to come and play for you and still got 3-0'd that set? I don't know what you are on, but we almost lost to DaM with a better team than this, you just didn't play well in the match. If you need to tell yourself we are div A players to feel better about losing then you should reconsider playing at all.

Seems like you're pretty sad that you didnt get accept (:
Go and try to chat **** somewhere else mate. I got invited twice, first time I was in but Vincent was being a total ***** boy about it while not even being in the clan. Second time I happily denied.

Now that that’s out, get your ugly donkey looking ass out of here.

Die Acht Monuren 1 - 12 Warriors and Champions

Im sorry, i forgot to take the ID's.

Set's
9nFuC.jpg

bR83o.jpg

3wziO.jpg

vK0pX.jpg

The match was played on WRL_GER_9, as there was a changed password on WRL_GER_1 and we couldnt enter.

Die Acht Monuren 1 - 12 Warriors and Champions

Im sorry, i forgot to take the ID's.

Set's
9nFuC.jpg

bR83o.jpg

3wziO.jpg

vK0pX.jpg

The match was played on WRL_GER_9, as there was a changed password on WRL_GER_1 and we couldnt enter.

GGs!
Only got IDs at the finish, sorry for that! Will talk to others regarding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom