Warband Revival League

8v8 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRL

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRL] Division C - Week 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1561487877-societyjokereally.png

Our patterns were superior but it was a nice match nonetheless gg

GGs Rhodes! It was honestly a pleasure to play against my friends. You were superior and I don’t understand why you’re in div C.

I don’t know what happened during the last set as I had to leave to catch the last possible train in my area. But I’ll try my best to get answers ASAP.

Some of the additions are kind of unfortunate and I understand the sentiments but there is precedent for this happening before, for example warbandits last WNL, which was arguably more stacked than rhodes is.
Also even though I agree there are some Div A players on the roster, as I can see today there were only Frost and Maxxxio playing.

I would appreciate a statement concerning the appearent rulebreak though.

nice tactic rhodes xD ill use it for new leagues!
It's not really a tactic though, I just joined them cuz I saw they didn't have too many people at first, but rhodos being really stacked now is a bit of a hyperbole. If anything I'd argue that BKP had a slightly better team going today with tallie, becca, kawaii, the BKP guys just lost. It was a good match regardless of the rulebreak by BKP.

There will always be a skill gap in the placements, it is almost impossible to have an equal league, if you know what I mean. If Rhodes was put in div b, I am sure they would get stomped by most teams in div b. Saying this because it actually happened. 12-0d by Malta II. If anything BKP is the superior team with far more experienced players consisting of div c matchmaking warlords. 90 percent of Rhodes' roster consists of role-players in pk. Not to mention that 80 percent of Rhodes' players are 0 mmr matchmaking players with a kill death ratio of below 0.30.

If you compare the rosters and recent results you can clearly see that Rhodes is more superior then we are. We only have 3 experienced players, 4 if you really push it. The rest is new to the EU scene.

I’m not making an official statement about the Kawaii situation as I wasn’t there and nor was I involved, I’ll speak with Ryotaink about it later today.

Some of the additions are kind of unfortunate and I understand the sentiments but there is precedent for this happening before, for example warbandits last WNL, which was arguably more stacked than rhodes is.
Also even though I agree there are some Div A players on the roster, as I can see today there were only Frost and Maxxxio playing.

I would appreciate a statement concerning the appearent rulebreak though.
first of all ye it was a mistake and I did that, actually I did this because it was unfair to play against their roster (ye ik in match they had only frost and maxxio maybe and its ok they crushed us) but look at their roster they have a lot of div a and b players actually, it's actual problem in div C cuz not only Rhodes has a roster like this. Anyway, bout rulebreak, I had all the whole fault. In my team nobody knew bout this situation.

what I would like to know is if kawai actually knew that your match was an official or not because I am pretty sure he wouldnt have played for you guys if he wouldnt have known since he knew we need him as cav. lol

At first they weren't going to use me because they thought it would be unfair however they didnt have enough players last night and i was around. Plus i haven't played warband at all for about a year i think so probably will be worse than if they added any div b cavalry

tbf I understand the point. I don't get why roster changes like that are allowed. you shouldnt be allowed to add experienced players into a div c team. especially not after the tournament started

i mean comparing rosters between rhodes and bkp its pretty bkp sided, just look at ur roster

rhodes literally consists of nw and pk players while only a couple good players are there
the fact you need to pull a A div cav to come and help and still lose is what make sthis a joke here

i mean comparing rosters between rhodes and bkp its pretty bkp sided, just look at ur roster

rhodes literally consists of nw and pk players while only a couple good players are there
the fact you need to pull a A div cav to come and help and still lose is what make sthis a joke here
almost all BKP players from pk and u have more experienced players then them. They just had tallie, alex, becca and walex tbh most of these players should be in div b, but u had slako, maxxxio, frost, borr and icho this guys should play in div b or div a

in the match we had two good players out of the ones you mentioned, rest are fully nw and pk players. Obelix, ismar and me fully play nw only, i just hop on for the matches. What are you saying.
You had most of your good players playing, what is your excuse'
getting somebody to try to carry you doesnt help your situation

Gapel - Roleplayer, able of fighting but not very experienced in native and even less experienced in competitive.
Tyro - Dumb Turk who rarely plays native aka little to no experience, more of PK-NW player & roleplayer.
Dias - Mainly PK-NW player & roleplayer, slightly experienced in competitive
Nejtro - Doesn't even consistently play native, plays in NW regiments.
Ismar - Doesn't even consistently play native, good player but usually plays NW
Tunfisk - Considerably experienced in native and competitive but mostly an NW-PK player
Obelix - Pro NW player, only recently gotten into native thus unexperienced native player.
Maxxio and Frost - Okay, yeah... these two are pretty good.

This is the roster that actually played the match against BKP.
(Literally made an account to post this.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom