Warband Revival Cup

6v6 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRC

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRC] Warnings & Suspensions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LpdwXzs.png

Warnings & Suspensions

Warnings

DateNameReason
18.02.2021kawaii§ 15 I / II
22.02.2021Shevchenko§ 1 II
22.02.2021DarkLight§ 15 I / II
22.02.2021j0na§ 15 I / II
22.02.2021moroccan_pirate§ 15 I / II
22.02.2021Iantori§ 15 I / II
23.02.2021Grynn§ 17 II
03.03.2021Lulu§ 15 I / II
03.03.2021Zeyden§ 15 I / II

Suspensions

DateNameReasonBanned untilStatus
12.07.2020Odin§ 2.1permanentlyongoing
12.07.2020Eduard§ 2.1permanentlyongoing
12.07.2020Nessa§ 2.1permanentlyongoing
19.02.2021w0lven§ 2.1permanentlyongoing
19.02.2021Hepreai§ 1permanentlyongoing
27.02.2021PONPON4§ 11permanentlyongoing

Last edited by a moderator:
w0lven aka "Forever"

As he was caught cheating in the past, the player w0lven aka "Forever" will be suspended for the remainder of this tournament as per rule § 2 .

Hepreai aka "Felagund_Finrod"

After further investigation of the incident that happened in WRL with random people joining the Server and teamkilling we found proper proof that these keys are connected to Hepreai. Therefore Hepreai will be suspended for the remainder of this tournament as per rule § 1 .

Week 3 Names & Tags

DarkLight - wrong tag​
j0na - wrong tag​
moroccan_pirate - wrong tag​
Iantori - wrong tag​

All of the aforementioned players will receive a warning as per rule § 15 I / II.

Last edited:
Grynn

Despite the request from a team and a referee, he remained on spectator during the GH vs Dayne match. Grynn receives a warning as per rule § 17 II . If this happens again, it will cause loss of admin rights.

Ponpon4

As per § 11 Ponpon will be banned for the remainder of the tournament for double teaming. As a member of Warband 76ers he was caught playing for les meilleures potes in an official match last week.

les meilleures potes

As per § 11 les meilleures potes will be deducted all their points in the league table for letting a capped player from another team play in an official match. Even though a similar rule break would under other circumstances lead to a ban from the tournament we are under the impression that teams and players new to competitive - especially if they are playing in their first tournament - sometimes deserve a second chance.

Soldiers of Heaven

The whole roster of Soldiers of Heaven will be suspended for the remainder of the tournament for letting CJJ from Aesir play for them for multiple matches, when he was capped. Suspension as per § 11 since this was a continuuous and pre-planned effort to deceive the tournament administration.

Also note: Grynns previous behaviour during the tournament and the fact that multiple SoH members seem to be using VPN play a part in this decision.

The result of SoHs last knockout match will be altered to a 12:0 for CHADSQUAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom