Warband Revival Cup

6v6 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRC

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRC] Team Rosters

Users who are viewing this thread

Name change

Team Name: Snus
Divison: B
Name of player(s):
RL9BE_Azorekt_Le_Chariot
NazgulusBE_Nazgulus_The_Fool

Last edited:
Player Addition

Team Name: Meow
Divison: C
Name of player(s):
BadSister3457408
Navi1611863
Asigary3409911

Player Removal

Team Name:
Division:
Name of player(s):
Android
Dredd
Morkt

he's playing archer exclusively
His gamesense and infantry skill still surpases most of the players in Div B. I honestly don't care if he gets added or not, the more the merrier imo.. but I do get that people who do care about the tourney wouldn't like such an addition.

His gamesense and infantry skill still surpases most of the players in Div B. I honestly don't care if he gets added or not, the more the merrier imo.. but I do get that people who do care about the tourney wouldn't like such an addition.
well it's a complaint sure, but for instance in your own team you have yourself playing archer and ciiges playing cav. in the case of myself and shema, i'm playing cav by default and shema is playing archer by default. we aren't playing our main classes, while there are other div A or even high level div A players that are playing their main classes in div B.

to be clear, i don't have a problem with you and ciiges playing your main classes in div B. i just don't see how anyone can argue shema shouldn't be allowed to play in a div B team as an archer when there's another div B team that has ciiges playing cav in it.

I mean Gibby was literally alone in his team, now its 2v6 so who cares lol. As i can see every team in div b have atleast 2 players who played in div a in previous tournaments

6d80abd031a329a0ad2cad56370dbf63.png

5a990c9aac82ddaa1d39baf600c9dfed.png

afa1423b5a16beadc1a5003e74ba72be.png

e992e63a1a046380cff02ebbb018dfcb.png

3c794eccf7dae88b178682e41cf7656f.png

Last edited:
Player Addition

Team Name: bkp
Divison: b
Name of player(s):
Felagund_Finrod476994

Will get back to you on that soon

Player Addition

Team Name: Meow
Divison: C
Name of player(s):
BadSister3457408
Navi1611863
Asigary3409911

Player Removal

Team Name:
Division:
Name of player(s):
Android
Dredd
Morkt

Done.

Player Addition

Team Name: Milites Fortunae
Divison: B
Name of player(s):
shema20578

Added.

Code:

Player Addition

Team Name: Les Meilleurs Potes
Divison: D
Name of player(s):
<Golgen><1543263>
<Chuckster><3087466>

Added

Player Addition

Team Name: Skarde
Divison: D
Name of player(s):
<Moffel><2779574>

Added

so if i understand correctly, shema is under no circumstances allowed to play anything but archer and gibby is under no circumstances allowed to play anything but cav? otherwise why would you say that he plays archer exclusively?

Back
Top Bottom