Warband Revival Cup

6v6 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRC

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRC] Streams & VoDs

Users who are viewing this thread

Full on Malta tonight:

Sho will be streaming Malta Red vs Aesir at 20 gmt on

Vincent and Weesmithy will be streaming Malta Blue vs Bengier Squad at 20 gmt on

Now that my streams are of actual decent quality I will be from today starting to upload the matches I stream to YouTube, will have Malta 2 and Snus and Malta and Peshmerga uploaded tonight and will continue with each one I do from now on :smile:

Now that my streams are of actual decent quality I will be from today starting to upload the matches I stream to YouTube, will have Malta 2 and Snus and Malta and Peshmerga uploaded tonight and will continue with each one I do from now on :smile:
Cool was quite fun to watch your streams, Thank you!

Streaming tonight:

Knights of Malta Blue vs Cool Kids from Mercs

and

Knights of Malta Red vs OIDA

on

at 19.30 gmt and 20.30 gmt - tune in and enjoy!

Thanks everyone fo rthe streams but especially recordings uploaded to YouTube

FYI it is really helpful if you give a direct link (not using unfurl or media) as well. I dont have time to search around and try to find the recordings.
If you could also state week, div, team names, and any cocasters that is super helpful also.

I have added to the OP eveerythign I could easily find.

Last edited:
Back to back streams tonight on http://twitch.tv/shozey_1 Firstly will be Malta R vs ESP in Division A, afterwards we go to Division D with MFB vs Les Meillites Potes. Shall upload to youtube when done both and yesterdays! My Co-caster is none other than LGN_Kane!

Back
Top Bottom