Warband Revival Cup

6v6 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRC

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRC] Servers and Booking

Users who are viewing this thread

Team you are from?: 7eCie
Teams involved?: 7eCie and GH
WRC Match?: Yes
Server Location: Germany
Date & Time:
19:30 gmt on Sunday

Also, since the series of storms in NA, I do not have access to any german servers besides the server called WRC alternative for god knows what reason. If this server has the admin module and is considered official can we play on that one?

WiQgJMj.png

Team you are from?: WaC
Teams involved?: SIXERS
WRC Match?: yes
Server Location: ger_7 - if possible
Date & Time: 07/03 - 20:00 GMT

Team you are from?: MF
Teams involved?: Bengier Squad, MF
WRC Match?: Yes
Date & Time: Sunday 7.3.2021 - 20.00 GMT

I kinda asked first ^^
Since you're the only one in your team that can't find it, and for BeNe it's half of the team, it's more logical to give it to us ngl. We can't play on any other server then the Alternative one or FRA ones (which BKP declined).

Also, it's really ****ing childish to make a post like this, instead of acting like a kid you could've just waited for the admins to respond to either one of us.

Since you're the only one in your team that can't find it, and for BeNe it's half of the team, it's more logical to give it to us ngl. We can't play on any other server then the Alternative one or FRA ones (which BKP declined).

Also, it's really ****ing childish to make a post like this, instead of acting like a kid you could've just waited for the admins to respond to either one of us.

I mean you had two days to post that you needed the server. It's most likely not necessary to start an argument cuz I am pretty confident those issues might be fixed before Sunday

Also, your definition of logic is not universal. If you wait in a line at the pharmacy, even though your sickness is greater, it'll be the one who came first that passes first. So no, it's not logical.

Team you are from?: Sbo
Teams involved?: FDP
WRC Match?:yes
Date & Time: Sunday 7.3.2021 - 19.00 GMT

Last edited:
Team you are from?: CHADSQUAD
Teams involved?: CHADSQUAD vs Dzbany
WRC Match?:yes
Server Location: ger
Date & Time:Monday 08.03.2021
18:30 gmt

Ok guys calm down if its an issue on the day im sure it wont make a big difference for bullez to put up two servers instead of one, no need to argue.

Team you are from?: Skarde
Teams involved?: Imperium Waldhoffen & Skarde
WRC Match?:
Yes
Server Location:
France
Date & Time:
Sunday, March 7th, @20:15 GMT

Back
Top Bottom