Warband Revival Cup

6v6 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRC

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRC] General Discussion And Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

After playing Dreicksdorf, it's safe to say it's arguably the worst 6v6 map I've ever been on; the map is poorly designed to the point there's no real comp that works, you just fling **** out until you win a round.

I'd rather the classic ruins running simulator (which as pointed out by ascarion, is no different from 6v6 and 8v8 ), than to play Dreicksdorf. Any chance we can revote it or something?

Ruins over Dreicksdorf has to be the most idiotic idea I've seen in a while. Dreicksdorf isn't very good, but still, everyone complained about Ruins in a previous tournament, and now you want it back xd

After playing Dreicksdorf, it's safe to say it's arguably the worst 6v6 map I've ever been on; the map is poorly designed to the point there's no real comp that works, you just fling **** out until you win a round.

I'd rather the classic ruins running simulator (which as pointed out by ascarion, is no different from 6v6 and 8v8 ), than to play Dreicksdorf. Any chance we can revote it or something?
this week is over, so unless somebody picks it in a pick and ban against you - which I wholeheartedly suggest - you won't have to play it again.

Apparently I’m not the only one not seeing German servers so if it could be fixed before this week matches it would be nice. No idea what’s causing this problem.

Apparently I’m not the only one not seeing German servers so if it could be fixed before this week matches it would be nice. No idea what’s causing this problem.
Problem is on your side, nothing seems to be able to fix it. Must have to do with the routing for some players. There is a WRC_Alternative server for those.

Well... as WaC's journey in this tournament found an end.

I wanted to thank the admin-team for taking their time organising tourneys on warband.

I really enjoyed this tournament :smile:

Back
Top Bottom