Warband Revival Cup

6v6 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRC

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRC] Congratulations and Thank Yous

Users who are viewing this thread

V1ncent

Sergeant Knight
LpdwXzs.png

Congratulations and Thank Yous

After 10 weeks the Warband Revival Cup has come to an end.
We have seen exciting matches, big upsets, glorious victories and almost 40 teams enjoying themselves playing the game they love.
Once again we have been able to prove that competitive warband is alive and strong and hopefully it will stay that way for a long time to come.

We want to congratulate the winners, runners-up and bronze medalists of WRC in their respective brackets:

Champions

1oYvW.png

Gorgonites have shown that they are the best team in the scene right now. With unbelievable determination and a steep learning curve they maneuvered their way through the tournament to take the Champions title in a final, that can easily be described as the pinnacle of modern Warband.

_NVxz.png

Commando OIDA delivered an impressive run throughout the tournament. Dominating the group stage with an incomperable winning mentality they fell short in the final but managed to prove to everybody once again how strong they are as a team.

UX8M-.png

Knights of Malta Red continued to put in impressive performances this tournament and gave a great example of their character and team spirit in all of their matches. They fell at the hurdle of the semi-final, but continue to be an ever present and skilled team in Warband's competetive scene.

Masters

AyBno.png

Despite some stutters at the start, as Bengier Squad grew together as a team they grew to be unbeatable in their bracket. With great determination and teamplay they managed to win the Masters title and showed everyone what Poland is made of.

RDpiy.png

Return of Aesir showed an unbelievable display of tactical prowess and individual skill in their tournament run and deservedly secured the runners-up medal in their bracket. Rarely have we seen a team so determined and hungry for every single match. Congratulations!

4i96u.png

Belgium & Netherlands - hearing the name alone we know this is a force to be reckoned with. With dominating performances throughout the tournament and great passion for the game as well as very good teamplay they represented their countries in the best possible manner.

Challengers

EQXD0.png

Deserved winners of the Challengers bracket are Snus Gang who showed the entirety of the community how far great skill and togetherness can bring you. Every match they showed only the best of themselves and we know, they are here to stay and win more titles!

Vv_BI.png

Boynuzlu Kurtlar Partisi are a perfect example of friendship going a long way even in competitive scenarios. They seem like a group of people that have fun playing together and in the meantime effortlessly secure win after win. Impressive! Well deserved second place!

KjYNz.png

House Dayne of Starfall came the long way from Mercenaries just to show the Native community that they can deliver amazing performances in any mod. Having played Native tournaments in the past and always doing great in them is proof of their experience.

Rookies

mtxOM.png

We love to see this! Schwertbrüderorden - the old german team - has come back to win their first title in a long time. It goes without saying that they have shown great determination and teamplay to secure the Rookies title and we can only hope that there will be many more titles to come.

JEPv3.png

Watching their POVs it is evident how well they play together as a team and the incredible potential they have. La 7e Compagnie - with many extremely skillful players and unmatched character - secured themselves the runners-up in the rookie bracket and can be proud of this achievement!

jdo2W.png

Golden Horde have proven to everybody that they are a really good team with a great hunger to play and win Warband matches. We hope to see more of you in the future!

It is also time to say thank you to the many people that helped make this tournament the success it was. I would like to thank Aeronwen for offering her expertise and helping with so many things, for example the Tournament Rules, once again. I want to thank Ascarion for his great and invaluable effort in hosting the tournament, taking care of the Team Rosters and being there with great advice and opinions whenever necessary. I would like to thank Luca for organising the fixtures and taking care of the league tables. Huge work! I would also like to thank Roberto Italiano for helping wherever he could, taking care of the Maps Thread and jumping in whenever he was needed. Thank yous go out to RonnyJonny as well for his amazing contributions in helping run the tournament and taking care of things as well as communicating with the community. Last, but - and I can't stress this enough - not least, yami has to be thanked and applauded for her continuous work. It is no understatement that without her constantly checking the logs, approving matches and taking care of the statistics, the tournament wouldn't have been possible.
I am honoured to be able to work with such a great admin team!

A special thank you goes out to @[BRE] Roudrac for the fire designs for the logos and the medals. We would be nothing without your great work and are so grateful for what you do for us every single time.

Thank yous also go out to Lord Metzger for hosting the tournament servers and to Lord Metzger and bullez for helping us with any IT issues we had along the way.
Thank you to CCC for providing us with the french servers, much appreciated!

I would like to thank our Referees Midz, Kane and Sacco for helping us handle the many matches!

Last but not least Shovenio has to be thanked for his cool streams and covering so many matches!

It was a pleasure for all of us to host this tournament for you. See you next time!

Last edited:
thanks for the tournament, big shoutout to malta and oida for their performances especially in the elimination stage. congratz to my teammates and all the winners, thanks to the admins and streamers for their work.
one thing to say about the next tournaments would be to keep it short, i believe 10 weeks of play is way too much for many of the players and exhausting.
it was good to see some innovation attempts like the map pool and rematch style, even though many people don't think they were good it was an initiation which should be appreciated.

Was a good tournament, got to play with some good friends and met some new people and teams. Hope to be able to stream in your future tournaments and produce the content the players need. Thank you lads for the shoutout and congratulations to all participants!

Back
Top Bottom