[WPL2] Which matches do you want BladeCast to stream? Post here weekly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Fietta said:
AE vs Wonwokie. Reason being it's kinda a beef match. Ciiges and Gibby being in AE an all.

but only one of them will be playing
c6bf9b08586c241b021dd04c204b7a85.png

John7 said:
Someone should stream FFOHW vs Beansboys, should be a good match

Rynwulf vs. Fail might be pretty good too

will maccle back his talk or will he get smashed?

find out on the next episode of

BLADECAST TV

Arys said:
John7 said:

BLADECAST TV

:lol: :lol:

I'll record my POV if people really want to see it, but not worth streaming imo

maccle said:
MrNevino1 said:
Arys said:
John7 said:

BLADECAST TV

:lol: :lol:

I'll record my POV if people really want to see it, but not worth streaming imo
The only thing thats imo is u boi

That had to be the worst insult I have ever heard lmao

Talk to me when you don't have to ask your mom for comebacks Maccle.

Enmity vs FTW is an important week 7 EU match as they both have really high chances to get a spot in top 8. I think lot of people would like to watch a stream of this match as its gonna be played thursday and there's no other match running at that hour.

Charlini said:
Enmity vs FTW is an important week 7 EU match as they both have really high chances to get a spot in top 8. I think lot of people would like to watch a stream of this match as its gonna be played thursday and there's no other match running at that hour.

It's a bit short to plan a stream though .. I will try to see with Cal and Duken if we can set-up something but can't promess! Would be cool to get those team some coverage nontheless :wink:

Personally, I'm not that interested in seeing mid-tier teams play prior to knockout stages, especially when it's quite clear which side's going to win.

Don't be so sure tho, it's not like Enmity can't face FTW and that they're going to get destroyed.
I do agree FTW surely has the edge in this one, and might not be as interesting as watching other higher teams fight but this match is surely very important, if not one of the most important ones of this week taking into consideration how the league table is at the moment and how a simple round from each of the "key" matches such as this one could change everything.

Judging by the fact that it is being played on a day that no other team is, and that many teams depend on the result of this match surely adds that little "touch" to the clanwar that, in my opinion, would be lovely to watch.

Tho, it is indeed a bit late to prepare anything formal let's hope Tardet can do some magic :razz:

I'm sorry but we don't have enough time to set up a streaming for it. May have more chances in the future if it gets planned\asked some days ahead. Hopefully another streamer can cover it!

Also, AE vs Wonwokie will be streamed and IR vs GP recorded.

Back
Top Bottom