[WPL2] [NA] Week 3 Fixtures - Deadline 11/22

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tardet said:
Arys said:
Don't ruin our fun by being nice Tardet!

We're trying to start some bant here.

Sometimes I just don't understand the difference bewteen 'bants' and people just willing to make another person feel bad about himself or his team, which I personally don't find super funny, unlike banter. But well, probably am I too naive to get the whole thing. :roll:

Anyways, sorry for interrupting!

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,358295.msg8602735.html#msg8602735

Chrisjushiro said:
But i don't get why u had to come in and try to dissect zeals response to something tardet said about enjoying a 3-0 set and a almost 3-0 set.

1. Because Zealots talks a lot of ****
2. Was genuinely curious if that's how he felt

Trox said:
Don't get this thread locked too guys.

This thread gets locked after all the matches are done anyways ;P

maccle said:
lol all these **** teams like OE and Frats talkin all this ****. At the end of the day they are just two **** teams with **** callers and even ****tier players. RW's gonna **** you all in the ass anyway so why don't you all just relax and have a bit of fun while yo wait for your turn to get ass pounded. :-]
lol

Calamity said:
MrNevino1 said:
I think what Zeealots meant was, he didn't really think it was cool to watch, because we as team made some dumb mistakes, thus making it a little harder to watch.

Think that may be a mutual feeling. Especially considering what happened last night was what I expected the result to be minus you guys giving up.

See that is your problem Cal, wK comes in expecting to stomp everyone and they don't, just look at how y'all did vs OE, I mean I think you would've won more rounds without the worst inf NA in  :wink: (That is you Cal, in case you have some trouble understanding).

MrNevino1 said:
Calamity said:
MrNevino1 said:
I think what Zeealots meant was, he didn't really think it was cool to watch, because we as team made some dumb mistakes, thus making it a little harder to watch.

Think that may be a mutual feeling. Especially considering what happened last night was what I expected the result to be minus you guys giving up.

See that is your problem Cal, wK comes in expecting to stomp everyone and they don't, just look at how y'all did vs OE, I mean I think you would've won more rounds without the worst inf NA in  :wink: (That is you Cal, in case you have some trouble understanding).

wat

sometimes you hurt my brain Nvno

I surely didn't expect to stomp OE. I thought it would be close and check it out! It was. Magic.  :lol:

Arys said:
Tardet said:
Arys said:
Don't ruin our fun by being nice Tardet!

We're trying to start some bant here.

Sometimes I just don't understand the difference bewteen 'bants' and people just willing to make another person feel bad about himself or his team, which I personally don't find super funny, unlike banter. But well, probably am I too naive to get the whole thing. :roll:

?

Did I do that anywhere? I just asked Zealots what he meant.

Chrisjushiro said:
But i don't get why u had to come in and try to dissect zeals response to something tardet said about enjoying a 3-0 set and a almost 3-0 set.

1. Because Zealots talks a lot of ****
2. Was genuinely curious if that's how he felt

Trox said:
Don't get this thread locked too guys.

This thread gets locked after all the matches are done anyways ;P
no u didn't throw out insults we where just have a peaceful discussion, but that the little kid on your team did that's probably what they are talking about.

Calamity said:
MrNevino1 said:
Calamity said:
MrNevino1 said:

wat

I surely didn't expect to stomp OE. I thought it would be close and check it out! It was. Magic.  :lol:

Right, just like you didn't say Gorlock was bad, only to have him kill half your team, right?

MrNevino1 said:
Calamity said:
MrNevino1 said:
Calamity said:
MrNevino1 said:

wat

Right, just like you didn't say Gorlock was bad, only to have him kill half your team, right?

rip

Yeah, I don't know how it feels to crutch on Lagstro and Achilles to save my ass, unlike some.

Edit: Hold up, forgot my boy Robert, can't melee for ****, but man, can that man shoot

Calamity said:
MrNevino1 said:
Yeah, I don't know how it feels to crutch on Lagstro and Achilles to save my ass, unlike some.

Rewatch WPL 1 finals. Was a lot more of a team effort than you think.

Keep thinkin' that tho.

My word, have 1 good game and you get a big head, hm last time I checked, the last time you actually did well throughout a tournament was..what? UNAC 1? With this argument you might as well bring the All Father Rhade back and have him start at cav for y'all, would be a definite improvement anyway.

MrNevino1 said:
Calamity said:
MrNevino1 said:

Rewatch WPL 1 finals. Was a lot more of a team effort than you think.

Keep thinkin' that tho.

My word, have 1 good game and you get a big head, hm last time I checked, the last time you actually did well throughout a tournament was..what? UNAC 1? With this argument you might as well bring the All Father Rhade back and have him start at cav for y'all, would be a definite improvement anyway.

uhhhh i wasn't talking about myself, but ok.

P and oodle had sick games too. Cav played well, as did archers. You know, cohesion?

Oh man, he just named 2 other guys that carried him to some trophies, easy to have cohesion when you don't have to actually do anything  :fruity:

MrNevino1 said:
Oh man, he just named 2 other guys that carried him to some trophies, easy to have cohesion when you don't have to actually do anything  :fruity:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pbSxpyFWh8vg7xNzUPJVyOT9QPqQWz8mIZ8iwl-MLmE/edit

Keep callin me out scrub. Where's your name on this list Nevino?

Oh, I found it.
u0yVrlr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom