WPL2 Friendly Criticism Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Thunderbeu said:
The_Troubadour said:
Tangawizi said:
Really, that was the best response you had Thunderbaby? After all that. I'm disappointed.
^^^^
good thing i never said anything about my team lol. nice try though. you can take this second L #0-2

That's uh the first L but I know you're not the smartest fella in the bunch
if you're itching for a third...
ce8ef504e62912cf92b428d64b188258.png

The_Troubadour said:
Thunderbeu said:
The_Troubadour said:
Tangawizi said:
Really, that was the best response you had Thunderbaby? After all that. I'm disappointed.
^^^^
good thing i never said anything about my team lol. nice try though. you can take this second L #0-2

That's uh the first L but I know you're not the smartest fella in the bunch
if you're itching for a third...
ce8ef504e62912cf92b428d64b188258.png

no im itching for a second...

It was good game, and fail played well. Congrats to them

Troub, hop off the high horse. You talk a lot of **** but can't take it when someone calls you jewbadour lmao. Hmu when Mar stops getting played over u

Guaccmoleboy said:

Troub, hop off the high horse. You talk a lot of **** but can't take it when someone calls you jewbadour lmao. Hmu when Mar stops getting played over u
when have i said anything about my skill or my team this tournament? hint: i haven't.

the post wasn't directed at you, because you aren't the one talking ****. just gotta take thunder off his high horse because everyone is tired of seeing his posts

edit- in any case, i've said my piece and now i return to lurking these types of threads

Guaccmoleboy said:

?
The only one who has been talking a lot of **** has been Thunderbeu and the man's been taking Ls every scrim.
So far Troub's only been calling him out for it.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
I'd like to criticize the amount of hours you all play.

9psBkPd.jpg

I'd like to criticize how you have like 300 games on steam and only like 50 have more than an hour on them.

Also, shout out to my favorite reviewers, sj and prime, always making sure i get the dankest product

Rake said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
I'd like to criticize the amount of hours you all play.

9psBkPd.jpg

I'd like to criticize how you have like 300 games on steam and only like 50 have more than an hour on them.

Also, shout out to my favorite reviewers, sj and prime, always making sure i get the dankest product

RIP Berta's Game Reviews

Back
Top Bottom