[WPL2] [EU] Week 5 Fixtures - Deadline 6/12

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Apollo said:
What is the pink circle on your screens? xd

tJeO5pf.png
It's an eyetracker. It shows where I look on the screen real-time!

Tony's Tanks 11 - 5 Wolfpack

4bb6c80c78126dd24c75080d5fc58023.jpg
*Missing screenshot* 2-3
*Missing screenshot* 3-1
6f7030eead9ec18fe1bfe470ab9db233.jpg

Weekly results updated.

Heroes and Inquisition vs. Enmity and Matek's Doughnuts vs Forlon Hope ; will be normally played tonight. I discussed a bit with the leader of BNS, if no news from their opponent Korwinboys, we'll have to give them the default.

Tardet said:
Weekly results updated.

Heroes and Inquisition vs. Enmity and Matek's Doughnuts vs Forlon Hope ; will be normally played tonight. I discussed a bit with the leader of BNS, if no news from their opponent Korwinboys, we'll have to give them the default.

It's GP 9 - 5 IR, not 9-4 as is now shown.

Watly said:
Tardet said:
Weekly results updated.

Seconded, it was 9-5 not 9-4.

Watly said:
Tardet said:
Weekly results updated.

kicked again

RobinWar said:
Heroes & Inquisition 12 : 2 Enmity

R9Bbtf7.jpg
NxoFEwo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Bqp9WJx.jpg/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=4th Spawn][img]http://i.imgur.com/xjYncH0.jpg

GG WP!
11:3? xd

Forlorn Hope 9 - 5 Matek's Doughnuts

I13ksls.jpg

20161205212121_1.jpg

20161205213406_1.jpg

20161205214250_1.jpg

GG! Match was played on WPL_DE_2.

Side note: We wanted to play on DE_4 first, but everyone got stuck when downloading the map, resulting in ALT+F4 for me  :razz:

Gibby Jr said:
All confirmed.

BNS vs korwinboys will be tomorrow after pick night.
I talked with Marko (BNS leader) and both sides accepted to play on Sunday that match. It means that both teams will play 2 matches during this week to next pick night. Sorry for problem, we hope that admins will accept it cause of we want to play and we don't really care about anyone getting a default win because  we won't get anywhere in WPL (means to TOP:cool:. One more again apologize for that situation. Most of us (Korwinboys) haven`t enough time during weekend and Bojar only replied to Marko, yet it was too late :sad: We hope that Staff team will accept to play this match :smile:
New date: Sunday 11.12.2016 at 19.30 gmt.

I know that I was rude yet let it be gift from Santa Claus :grin:

2-santa-claus-pictures-digital-art.jpg

Aye well there is no point for us to request a default win because I don't think us or the korwinboys are really going to make it anywhere, and playing matches is nice.
However if this is going to present a problem for the tournament administration or the flow, we will accept any decision by the administrators.

We already talked about it over steam Kamillo and I told you that after discussion with Arys, we can't let you play on Sunday. We agreed to give you an extension for today, that you couldn't use because of an unlucky timing. While we know it's not necesseraly your fault, we need to have the order defined by wins and looses in time for the picking night.

So for now, I will be giving the default win to Bad Name Studios.

However, since both teams really expressed their wish to play the match, we'll try to work out a solution so it can happen, but I can't promess you anything. I will re-open the thread if needed.

Results confirmed, topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom