[WPL] Statistics

Users who are viewing this thread

It's actually extremly time confusing indeed and the problem is that, as you said, if people don't anwser you then you lost some stats and the whole thing becomes a bit messy.

Still thanks for taking care about that for quite some times Unicorn, hopefully Arys will be able to continue this.

Stats have been updated as much as they possibly could.

Keep in mind, a bunch of stats went missing for the following reasons;

1) I don't know what server the match was played on.
2) The toggle live button was not clicked.
3) Too old, thus not being able to be retrieved.

From now on, be sure to list the server you play on, and click that live button for the stats to be recorded.

Aura (Zaffa) said:
Arys said:
Updated up to week six, I'll do week seven soon.
Im pretty sure you are misreading the tks. You show me as having tkd twice which hasn't happened. Rather I was the one getting tkd.

I mean, I'm not reading anything, it's a program that goes through the logs. I can look over it again though.

Are GA vs. RF and GA vs. RH represented in the stats? As far as I remember OGL turned stat recording on but I can't find myself in the stats.

Scar said:
Are GA vs. RF and GA vs. RH represented in the stats? As far as I remember OGL turned stat recording on but I can't find myself in the stats.

Honestly, I don't remember :sad: but, if they are missing, the reasons below are why.

Arys said:
1) I don't know what server the match was played on.
2) The toggle live button was not clicked.
3) Too old, thus not being able to be retrieved.

Back
Top Bottom