Resolved wounded troop

Users who are viewing this thread

My game keeps telling me I have one wounded troop. and I cant find any that is. been many game hours and his is still there. so I have 198 troops instead of 199.
Also Lek my hubby. now is a twin. I sent him off with troops but he is still in my company.
I am playing on 1.4.2 I tried to put him as gov of my castle but then he dont show in the list. but when on field he is there.
Processor --Intel(R) Core(tm) 8700 cpu
@3.20GHz 3.19Ghz
Ram- 16.0GB (15.8 usable)
64bit ops x64 based processor
win 10

If you haven't done it already, can you please verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the problem on a new campaign. Meanwhile i will inform the devs about the issue. If you can upload a save game where we can reproduce the issue to the http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address, i am sure it will be useful. Please paste the link of this thread to the description so i can identify it.

I did verify and it was still there.. thank you for all you do. I had a thought. Thanks for release of Banner lord in theses times . I was needed what with the lockdowns and stay home orders and what ever.. thank you again.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom