Wouldn't it be cool if there were Bandit Lords?

Users who are viewing this thread

Allesnichtgut

Imagine, they are building castles around map,

Little bandits come together and form army which led by bandit lords named such as Khazrak the One-Eye, Ulfric the Pillager ...

They are extracting illegal money from villages,

They are besieging castles and cities.

Would be so damn cool!, I wish they could bring it to the game. What do you think about it?

Prophesy of Pendor had this, and it was amazing. If you and other lords left bandit groups alone for too long, a bandit lord spawns that can have an army as large as 1000 or even 2000 in late game with the ability to beseige cities (can't claim them, but if they win, they DECIMATE that city's economy).

I never got to play the Prophesy of Pendor with WB but what everyone says it sounds awesome. Maybe TW will introduce these types of features and enhancements with the final release of BL.

Yeah, this would be very cool. There are already a few mods that do this sort of thing, like Custom Spawns and Scum & Villainy. They really add a lot of extra flavor to the game.

Prophesy of Pendor had this, and it was amazing. If you and other lords left bandit groups alone for too long, a bandit lord spawns that can have an army as large as 1000 or even 2000 in late game with the ability to beseige cities (can't claim them, but if they win, they DECIMATE that city's economy).
Wonderful one! I‘m gonna try that mod and I will hope that they will add this feature to Bannerlord

If modders can do, It shouldn‘t be that hard to do with that many of the people working in TW am I wrong?

If modders can do, It shouldn‘t be that hard to do with that many of the people working in TW am I wrong?
Well i havent seen modders coming out with an game yet so idk hard to tell if Taleworlds could sit back and mod theirs as quickly

Speaking of bandits and looters, why are their parties more speed impaired when they get larger than the various forces of lords? I know for sure looters are heavily penalized and somewhat recall any bandit parties that have any foot troops are too. I guess it is so that they can be caught, but it seems grow exponentially which seems unnecessary. Also, if you're going to have a bandit lord with a decent sized force, they may take the better part of a year to go from one major city to another.

They really need to have bandit lords with the ability to raid villages and raze castles and towns. Would be nice if they could actually capture a town and it becomes a independent or something. This would be a good reason to hunt down these parties and to hire patrols to keep them from bunching up.

I was really hoping we would get bandit lord in the rogue perk tree where we could absorb bandit parties on the map to form a large army.

I was really hoping we would get bandit lord in the rogue perk tree where we could absorb bandit parties on the map to form a large army.
Rather than absorbing them (you can make your own large army), maybe you could intimidate/convince the bandit party that they work for you now, so you have bandit parties roaming around under your banner (if particular choices/perks were taken).

I would rather become a bandit lord myself and have the option to "raze" cities to the ground but if we are talking armies I'm still a bigger fan of having a roaming environment instead of this old fashioned campaign map. I dunno how the warband players feel about doing away with that. The thing I find great about BL is the combat and i think a roaming environment would add a lot more scope and feel to the game than looking at little character icons with numbers over the top. Its certainly doesn't look like an army on the campaign map. Looks like a lvl from super mario bros. 3 to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom