Would you give a ******* for a million € ?

Would you suck a cock for 1 000 000 € ?

• yes

Votes: 132 67.0%
  • no

Votes: 65 33.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I would tell the rich bloke "Yes" but only if he shows me the money first. Then when we get to the deserted place where I'm supposed to do it. I'll kill him and take the money. Prostituting myself, even for a one-time deal, is against my religion.

"To be cunning and vicious is a fairly obvious shortcut to success"

Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
I would tell the rich bloke "Yes" but only if he shows me the money first. Then when we get to the deserted place where I'm supposed to do it. I'll kill him and take the money. Prostituting myself, even for a one-time deal, is against my religion.

"To be cunning and vicious is a fairly obvious shortcut to success"
Because prostitution then murder sounds so much better.

No. I wouldn't even lick a girl for money, I'm so morally opposed to the idea of prostitution I could never consider it.

So you object the idea of people having the right to do whatever the **** they want with themselves? **** you. Especially in this case, where it actually benefits someone else too.

Rams said:
So you object the idea of people having the right to do whatever the **** they want with themselves?

Eh, no. People only do things because there's someon to consume. If prostitution was to be fought against, it should be done in a society that naturally disagrees with it instead of having it forbidden by the moral whims of a party of prims.
But I'm against it myself, I'd advise against it, I wouldn't use it, I wouldn't do it. I see nothing wrong with disagreeing with it.

So you object the idea of people having their own opinions when they offend yours? **** you.

@Hektor I can imagine that it might attract criminality in places such as Brazil, but here in Wehaveabettercountrythanyou, if someone is willingly to do the work, why the **** not? It falls under human right to do whatever you ****ing want to do with yourself if not an hindrance to others.

Prostitution is quite common here, I've spoken with a few, they seem fine with the work they do. Most of them are ****stupid, but it seems like a fitting job for stupid people who want to make an easy buck.

Read what I ****ing posted. You're completely misunderstanding me.

Society disagrees with it at a large = Forbid it, it's something the people don't want
Society "disagrees" with it but it's really only fake morality having people stuck by a sense of righteousness = **** it then

Look at Dutchland there, it's there on Amsterdan but no one really gives a **** about it besides the people who consume, so eh, let them be.

Yea, you got an opinion, congratulations. I'm asking you to expand on it and explain why you think it's wrong.

I disagree with it because I don't think sex should be seen as a good that can be bought or sold. This concept harms society in my opinion, banalizing sex and generally interpersonal relationships.

Yes well, it's still a personal choice in which a government should not meddle. With the whole concept of money and feminine/human right being introduced to humanity, we don't have much choice but to accept it, however we might feel about it.

It's not you can stop it really. I think at least some degree of regulation might makes things better, regarding criminality and sexual diseases.

Prostitution is considered a career choice in NZ, comes with all the same benefits as having any other job.

Eктωρ said:
It's not you can stop it really. I think at least some degree of regulation might makes things better, regarding criminality and sexual diseases.
Mhm. Depending on what degree of regulation, I might agree on that.

Back
Top Bottom