Would you give a ******* for a million € ?

Would you suck a cock for 1 000 000 € ?

• yes

Votes: 132 67.0%
  • no

Votes: 65 33.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

**** that ****, Bada. Work anyway, get a damn good degree. Pay off all debts within the family, invest 80% of the remainder, and then use what's left to buoy you through a university education, having parties, debauchery, and general fantastic ****s and good times throughout, being stress free financially. Afterwards, start developing your financial portfolio more so that your wealth keeps increasing... and all because of one *******.

I'd try to start a small business. And when I'm older and more successful, I'll be paraded around in high schools telling kids I sucked a **** for the start up money I needed to the now famous enterprises. Awesome.

Nahkuri said:
"I would suck a cock.... but only for a million! ...... and I'd cut his **** off later! I'm not gay!"

Has nothing to do with being gay or not and everything to do with someone thinking they can do whatever they like because they have money.

Mage246 said:
Nahkuri said:
"I would suck a cock.... but only for a million! ...... and I'd cut his **** off later! I'm not gay!"

Has nothing to do with being gay or not and everything to do with someone thinking they can do whatever they like because they have money.
Looking at the poll, I'd say that someone would be right in thinking that.

Kobrag said:
Frankly, i'd give one for 5000 atm..
You don't count.  :razz:

Lyze said:
**** that ****, Bada. Work anyway, get a damn good degree. Pay off all debts within the family, invest 80% of the remainder, and then use what's left to buoy you through a university education, having parties, debauchery, and general fantastic ****s and good times throughout, being stress free financially. Afterwards, start developing your financial portfolio more so that your wealth keeps increasing... and all because of one *******.

And the eternal memory of the feeling of his junk in your mouth mouth, his hairy hands grabbing your hair and hearing his breathing and finally experiencing the warm spunk running down your throat as some of it escapes through your mouth and runs down your chin.

Which of course wouldn't be a problem if you embrace the rainbow side of things. I personally find the thought of a cock in my mouth so revolting I doubt I'd do it for a million.

5 6 7 replies as I wrote? I've said it before and I say it now. Nothing gets TW posting like a subject that has to do with male genitalia.

Nahkuri said:
And the eternal memory of the feeling of his junk in your mouth mouth, his hairy hands grabbing your hair and hearing his breathing and finally experiencing the warm spunk running down your throat as some of it escapes through your mouth and runs down your chin.
Awww ****. Let me change my vote.

Lyze said:
Swadius said:
What kinds of diseases does this person have if any?

This was my thought. If there are none, and he keeps himself properly clean, then I don't see why not. A million euros could do a lot. That's like... two and a half million CAD. Granted, I'm a poor student with grand aspirations, so if offered enough money and with no health risk to me, like many others, I'd probably do almost anything.

Yes.

Nahkuri said:
Lyze said:

Which of course wouldn't be a problem if you embrace the rainbow side of things. I personally find the thought of a cock in my mouth so revolting I doubt I'd do it for a million.

5 6 7 replies as I wrote? I've said it before and I say it now. Nothing gets TW posting like a subject that has to do with male genitalia.
Nothing compared to the feel of 1 million monis in cash.

Nahkuri said:

There were a lot of experiences I've had that I thought would haunt me everyday of my life onwards of experiencing them. None of them actually was the case- it turns out I can handle a lot more than society gives me credit for.

Back
Top Bottom