Would love some help for my Native server.

Users who are viewing this thread

McHaddish

Recruit
Hey everyone,

So I'd love to get some help up for this Native server I'm trying to start.  I want it to be a bot-survival game similar to NordInvasion and Full Invasion.

This is what I'd love to have done:
1. Make it so players cannot join faction two.
2. Disables horses for faction two.
3. Make it so players always have max gold, even on restart.
4. automated custom Announcements (optional).
5. Admin announcements, such as in PW and NW (optional).

I would also need all of this to be server-side so players using the Native module can join.
I'm rather poor at this moment so I do not have much to offer for your help.  I can promise you a seat of honor on the server and our website, and am willing to pay up to $15, although I desperately hope you do not require it.

Thank you so much for your help to the kind soul willing to assist me,
McHaddish

You'll need someone familiar with WSE scripts. This is the right place to look for a scripter and 15$ is probably more than enough, good luck.

Thank you.  So far the server has 20 slots (to be upgraded very soon) and the server is full almost all the time.  Would love to get someone well-versed in scripting to make this server even more awesome.

You can modify 28Days module system which does exactly what you want, but it also has some player stats and upgrades features; you'll need to delete those or get native module system and copy paste stuffs from 28Days module system. You can find it here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,342699.0.html

The_dragon said:
You can modify 28Days module system which does exactly what you want, but it also has some player stats and upgrades features; you'll need to delete those or get native module system and copy paste stuffs from 28Days module system. You can find it here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,342699.0.html
you wrote that events added Admin chat, and added the administrator codes, why they do not? please how to add them yourself?
:fruity:

Back
Top Bottom